Is this suitable - discus?

2»

Comments

• jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    Spen,

The reality is that it is virtually impossible to prove murder/Manslaughter/ GBH/ABH etc when a motor vehicle is involved

So it really is true that if you want to murder someone you should run them over?

J
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    jedster wrote:
    Spen,

The reality is that it is virtually impossible to prove murder/Manslaughter/ GBH/ABH etc when a motor vehicle is involved

So it really is true that if you want to murder someone you should run them over?

J

If i answer that question I could be seen to be inciting you to commit a crime

but if you read the sentence that you quoted, it expresses the legal position correctly.

There HAVE been convictions for the above offences involving motor cars- but they are very infrequent because of the evidential problems
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    spen666 wrote:
    jedster wrote:
    Spen,

J

but if you read the sentence that you quoted, it expresses the legal position correctly.

There HAVE been convictions for the above offences involving motor cars- but they are very infrequent because of the evidential problems

By whom pray?
    Short of conveyancing jobs at the moment are you that you have nothing better to do with your time than post on here?
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    whitley wrote:
    spen666 wrote:
    jedster wrote:
    Spen,

J

By whom pray?
    Short of conveyancing jobs at the moment are you that you have nothing better to do with your time than post on here?

conveyancing? Never touch the stuff
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666