Off out tonight - big woooooo

popette
popette Posts: 2,089
edited November 2007 in The bottom bracket
I'm off out to a 80s 90s night with the school mums!! hoorah.
I don't feel like it right now as it's so brrrrrrrrrr outside at the moment but I'm sure that once I've had a bath and done my hair, I'll be in the mood again.
What are you up to?

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    been working since 9 this mornin. dont know when ill be leavin!! :(
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    Driving the small pneumatics all over the place so they can have the social life I lack!

Actually, can't complain, I was out on the razzle on Wednesday night.

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• Nothing that exciting. Been a hell of a week.

Ride home (no rain today! 8) ), kids to bed, beer, TV, lots of sleep as 4 year old has swimming lesson at 8am...
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    Still got it then :wink:
    I have pain!
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    In the mood ,but the boss is off out with her mates. :cry: ..........later........ :twisted:
    bagpuss
  • gonna do some chilling cos feeling pretty tired and the hints of a cold are niggling the surface.

Gats
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    Flying out to Lanzarote... Bring on the sunshine... 8)
  • jpembroke
    jpembroke Posts: 2,569
    Off to the School PTA quiz, which is usually a good night out, but after 8 hours of brick laying today I may well fall asleep.
    I'm only concerned with looking concerned
  • ndodd
    ndodd Posts: 54
    single dad so its a sit down with my son and pirates of the caribbean 3
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    recovering
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • pneumatic
    ndodd wrote:
    single dad so its a sit down with my son and pirates of the caribbean 3

how many times have you (both) seen it?

I can still recite most of the script of:

Snow White (it's apple pies that make the menfolks' mouths water)
    Lion King (Simba, you have deliberately disobeyed me)
    Star Wars (something about a force)

Happily my kids now watch cool stuff like the Green Wing and the Simpsons, but I never have time to sit down with them to enjoy it properly!

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations

• ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    Sainsburys! :roll:
  • nickcuk
    nickcuk Posts: 275
    dreaming of school mums on a night out :shock:
  • pneumatic
    So, Poppette, assuming you won't be logging onto Cake Stop as soon as you get back, how is your head this morning?

Bit fragile, are we? Mouth like the bottom of a budgie cage?

Mr Pop been up with the minor popins since before dawn?

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations

• lateralus wrote:
    Nothing that exciting. Been a hell of a week.

Ride home (no rain today! 8) ), kids to bed, beer, TV, lots of sleep as 4 year old has swimming lesson at 8am...

Swimming lesson at 8 AM??? i can understand it if its a club swimmer training session at 6AM, but for a 4 year old?
    Good Luck and Be Fecund
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    pneumatic wrote:
    So, Poppette, assuming you won't be logging onto Cake Stop as soon as you get back, how is your head this morning?

Bit fragile, are we? Mouth like the bottom of a budgie cage?

Mr Pop been up with the minor popins since before dawn?

Got back at 1am and actually did briefly consider logging onto cake stop which is really worrying isn't it?
    It wasn't an 80s 90s night, it was flaming mowtown. Plus, the room was crammed with loads of other women on girls nights out - probably 200 ladies, 5 blokes. Didn't drink too much so not fragile but I'm tired. Kids were up at 6 ish, Mr Pop wanted cuddles & I had to take my 4 year old swimming at 9am so didnt get a lie in at all really.
    I had planned a 20 mile loop today but it's 4 degrees and raining so a great morning to finally get the I-magic set up in the bedroom.

x
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    HHmmm.......MAGIC in the BEDROOM . :shock: ....say no more. :idea: .....I.am just off to cast a spell on the other half :twisted: :wink:
    bagpuss
  • Swimming lesson at 8 AM??? i can understand it if its a club swimmer training session at 6AM, but for a 4 year old?

he's just started, and they have the beginners classes first, followed by the higher levels. Let's hope he catches on quick :D
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    popette wrote:
    pneumatic wrote:
    ... Mr Pop wanted cuddles...

Any details you feel the need to share with us?
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • lateralus wrote:
    Swimming lesson at 8 AM??? i can understand it if its a club swimmer training session at 6AM, but for a 4 year old?

he's just started, and they have the beginners classes first, followed by the higher levels. Let's hope he catches on quick :D

wow! 8am is an ungodly hour for a lesson..as a swim teacher/NPLQ TA i get little enuf concentration from adults in staff training @8:30am never mind a little guy @8am!1!one :) Whereabouts is this?
    Good Luck and Be Fecund