Prenda

spasypaddy
spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
edited November 2007 in The bottom bracket
Ordered off them at 3.20 this afternoon, already had an email telling me the item is being despatched this afternoon! Impressive service :D

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    I've been using them for over 10 years and have never had anything but superb service from them. They've even been known to send out replacements before you've returned goods.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    P.S. I think you mean Prendas though, no?
  • daowned
    daowned Posts: 414
    They do some nice stuff at good prices, got this a few weeks ago.

23153TeamCSCRetroSweater_BK.jpg

This is nice as well.

13031MCiloJersey.jpg

Dito.

20071003_Rabo_NC_SS_300px.jpg
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    They don't have that Italian team track suit top I want in stock yet! The missus wants to know what I want for birthday / Xmas.

I <heart> Prendas
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • I think they are probably the best on the web.

The merkalon arm warmers and overshoes along with the santini knee warmers have been the best cycling purchases I have made (clothing wise).

Oh and they had the new "Skil" term jerseys in stock a while back which is without doubt the coolest new/retro jersey ever...

I sound like an advert don't I ?

:lol:
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    So why hasn't anyone posted a link up yet :?: Do you all want to keep this "best on the web" retailer to yourselves :?:

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Well done that man!

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • spasypaddy
    i ordered the arm warmers, they never came today :S they should come tomorrow...
  • Dear All

Thanks for all the many kind comments.

We try our very best - all orders placed before 4pm go out same day. Of course, we have been held back a bit by the Royal Mail, but things are getting back to normal, just not there yet.

I can confirm that the Italia Track Jackets will be in early December, so that should be in time for Christmas, if not you birthday iainf72!

Regards

Andy
  • Any chance of MG/Technogym being the next jersey in the retro collection? :wink:
  • spasypaddy
    recieved my items this morning! Very very impressed! will definitely use again :D I ordered something from HMV the same day (early morning in fact) and it only got dispatched last night!

So i have come to the conclusion:
    Prendas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HMV
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    andystorey wrote:
    Dear All

Thanks for all the many kind comments.

We try our very best - all orders placed before 4pm go out same day. Of course, we have been held back a bit by the Royal Mail, but things are getting back to normal, just not there yet.

I can confirm that the Italia Track Jackets will be in early December, so that should be in time for Christmas, if not you birthday iainf72!

Regards

Andy

It is a shame we had to strike, it certainly was never by choice, my bank manager will testify to that.
    Obviously your despatch system works very well, but, we the customer, would not be aware of this, if it wasn't for the good ol' Postie.
    I really enjoy my job and fought to keep it, so far my depot has given on a few issues & there's plenty more to go.
    But because of the action taken, I feel we have slightly more control over the outcome.

Certainly after the glowing praise on here, when my bank account will let me, I will be hitting the Prendas retro section like a whirlwind.
  • completely agree - the merkalon armwarmers have to be one of the best value cycling product on the web. if they were rapha you wouldnt quibble with the style and quality and they'd be (at leat) 5 times the price.
  • I ordered some tops from them about 18 months ago. I also ordered a couple of Giro sweaters for my boys at the same time. They threw in a couple of baseball caps for the kids free of charge, which they were chuffed with.

Just a nice touch and not something I see everyday.
  • Gary R
    Gary R Posts: 480
    i have had very good service from prendas in the past.I had a pair of glasses for about a year when i dropped them,The frames broke clean through. I called & didnt even need to argue with anyone!! "pop em in the post & we will replace them"

They also sent me some rubber ear pieces for the glasses after mine started to perish
    Champagne tastes,Lemonade pockets
  • PostieJohn wrote:
    It is a shame we had to strike, it certainly was never by choice, my bank manager will testify to that.
    Obviously your despatch system works very well, but, we the customer, would not be aware of this, if it wasn't for the good ol' Postie.
    I really enjoy my job and fought to keep it, so far my depot has given on a few issues & there's plenty more to go.
    But because of the action taken, I feel we have slightly more control over the outcome.

Certainly after the glowing praise on here, when my bank account will let me, I will be hitting the Prendas retro section like a whirlwind.

Hi PostieJohn

We certainly understand why the union felt this action was necessary even though it has seriously affected our business & customers.

We have a good relationship with all of our regular delivery & collection staff and although not wishing to sound like I understand all of the issues, it seems to us that a few cuts in the upper management would better serve the shareholders than at the "worker" end of things.

As a old wise shop steward once told me in my first job. "This place reminds me of a tree full of monkeys. At the top look down and all they see is monkeys, whilst the ones at the bottom look up and all they can see is ***holes...." :-)

Andy
  • Ordered 1526hrs Thursday
    Acknowledgment 1654hrs Thursday

Excitedly tearing open package 0845hrs Friday

Prendas Customer Service - Priceless :D:D
  • spasypaddy
    im actually still waiting for my delivery from HMV which i made earlier than the prendas