Is it me? Or.......

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
..... is the WMB arms not as busy as usual? I blame the fact that they stopped selling pork scratchings :shock:
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• Bromski
    Bromski Posts: 239
    Hmmm

I think the problem might be that we have "the Arms" and the "off-topic" forums which seem to do roughly the same job...
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    Plus Supersonic's on holiday ;)
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    Thought he was away havn't seen him post for ages. Whats the point of havin a pub anyway if hardly anyone posts in it? I don't like goin the boozer on my own :P
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    There is a more active 'boozer' in the link in my sig ;)
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    This establishment is soon to be boarded up and condemned, some say knocked down and flattened.

But there'll be a new place where plenty of off-topic chat will be had, between many people.
  • papasmurf.
    papasmurf. Posts: 2,382
    yeah the pubs making way for a east european massage parlour :shock:
  • Anonymous
    how did you hear that? twas supposed to be a secret
  • papasmurf.
    papasmurf. Posts: 2,382
    I only clicked once I saw some of the bikeradar staff buying baby oil in bulk the other day..and didn't believe the excuse that it was for the office xmas party :o
  • Anonymous
    :oops: You're lucky not many people look in the Arms, otherwise i'd have to kill this thread. You know too much.
  • fumps
    fumps Posts: 227
    M.Cole wrote:
    :oops: You're lucky not many people look in the Arms, otherwise i'd have to kill this thread. You know too much.

I never look in here so dont worry the secret is safe lol
    Arrrghhh it's worse than i thought!!!!!
  • fozzybear
    fozzybear Posts: 17,082
    none of us do :)
  • Anonymous
    Ah, fozzy, how's that humongous stem treating you?
  • paulosoxo
    paulosoxo Posts: 3,413
    M.Cole, you were always good craic, You really should pop in for a 'pint' with us at sometime you know, you're always welcome.
  • paulosoxo
    paulosoxo Posts: 3,413
    M.Cole, you were always good craic, You really should pop in for a 'pint' with us at sometime you know, you're always welcome.
  • fozzybear
    fozzybear Posts: 17,082
    M.Cole wrote:
    Ah, fozzy, how's that humongous stem treating you?

i've changed it after much piss taking :)

70mm thomson now... doddy would be prowd ;)