farewell my friends

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
i'm off to the falkland islands for 6 weeks so wont be around for a while, hope you all have fun riding in the british winter whilst i walk around some freezing cold fields looking for bombs.

we do have a few days of adventure training tho so one of the days is a bike powered pub crawl which sounds alot better than the sea kayaking (sp?), thats right, sea kayaking in the south atlantic :?

Comments

• Beats office work though, eh?

Have fun and good luck!
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • Watch out for the evil sheep.

I hear talk that safe sex is practised down there.......

The sheep that have X's painted on them are the ones that kick.

Good luck!

:shock: :D
    Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. ~H.G. Wells

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x42/ ... 3Small.jpg
  • Anonymous
    haha, i'll pack my long wellies and velcro gloves!!!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'm off to Florida for 22 days as from tomorrow. Someone help them newbies eh?!

;-)
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    edited October 2007
    supersonic wrote:
    I'm off to Florida for 22 days as from tomorrow. Someone help them newbies eh?!

;-)

:x :evil:

let us know how you get on sheepsteeth and good luck :)
  • ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    Toodles! Have a fun time!
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • ash68
    ash68 Posts: 320
    sheepsteeth, watch what you're doing mate, be safe.Let us all know how you get on .

supersonic, 22 days in Florida? lucky b*stard. Say hello to Mickey and the gang.
  • See you.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Say hi to all the Penguins from me. I spent 6 months there, although it was a tad more hostile in those days...

And we did wind surfing during our R&R. 15 minutes life expectancy in the water if you fell in!

Happy days.....
  • Anonymous
    jamborini all,

im out here in the sunny(ish) falklands and have a few minutes of net access so thought id drop a quick line.

work is pretty pump but we are on mount longden so we are finding some decent stuff.

am missing the bikes but the conditions are rubbish for riding (boggy peat everywhere) but atleast the beers only a quid a bottle, so every cloud eh?.........