can't help being fat

124»

Comments

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,099
    HarryB wrote:
    Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Same old bolocks about genes, heavy bones, I put on weight just looking at food . . .

It's simple physics. Calories in against calories used.

Well, EXCUSE ME

Am off for a pie and sulk, will leave you size fascists to feel all riteous on your own

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    carlstone wrote:
    Yes, and I think you will find that both of the above get help for their conditions and rightly so. Just imagine how much good could be done with the £46 billion saved if we helped overweight people get fit. As with smoking, drinking, drug abuse etc. 90% of overweight people do want to loose weight, we just need to come up with workable solutions.

that just sounds like the smoker who says I'm trying to give up while taking a drag... solutions are there, you just need willpower
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • secretsam
    Clever Pun wrote:
    carlstone wrote:
    Yes, and I think you will find that both of the above get help for their conditions and rightly so. Just imagine how much good could be done with the £46 billion saved if we helped overweight people get fit. As with smoking, drinking, drug abuse etc. 90% of overweight people do want to loose weight, we just need to come up with workable solutions.

that just sounds like the smoker who says I'm trying to give up while taking a drag... solutions are there, you just need willpower

Now smoking is something I have nailed, having been formerly known as the Marlboro Man

• carlstone
    carlstone Posts: 602
    carlstone wrote:

I'm not going to apologise for the following outburst.

If it was that f@king simple there wouldn't be a problem.

How easy it would be to solve the worlds problems like this, just read on:

1. Smokers, just crush the fag packets and don't buy any more.
    2. Drug addicts, stop shooting up.
    3. Anorexics, eat some more.
    4. Starving Africans, stop shooting each other and spend the cash on irrigation and growing more food.
    5. Oh, and while your at it spot sh@gging and making the problem worse by spreading Aids.
    6. etc
    7. etc.
    8. etc.

After all all it takes is a bit of willpower. Its all down to the individual. So thats the worlds problems sorted out, what's next on the agenda? :evil:
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    no need to apologise..

spot shagging? don't type angry :lol:

you're mixing metaphors somewhat,

Africans are being oppressed are you implying you're forced to eat?

You're saying every heffer is addicted to food? a small proportion may have a clinical condition the rest I think we've covered in previous posts
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • secretsam
    carlstone wrote:
    carlstone wrote:

I'm not going to apologise for the following outburst.

If it was that f@king simple there wouldn't be a problem.

How easy it would be to solve the worlds problems like this, just read on:

1. Smokers, just crush the fag packets and don't buy any more.
    2. Drug addicts, stop shooting up.
    3. Anorexics, eat some more.
    4. Starving Africans, stop shooting each other and spend the cash on irrigation and growing more food.
    5. Oh, and while your at it spot sh@gging and making the problem worse by spreading Aids.
    6. etc
    7. etc.
    8. etc.

After all all it takes is a bit of willpower. Its all down to the individual. So thats the worlds problems sorted out, what's next on the agenda? :evil:

Get in!!!! Gold star for that person

• emaichael
    emaichael Posts: 109
    well... i know way you can stay thin forever...or atleast u can get thin,

just eat cereal....milk+cereal, cheerios are nice, +a weetobix after...then go out for the day etc... don't eat much, just have chewing gum or mints etc, to have in your mouth and suck on etc. then when you get home, you will be starving.. just have a normal meal... (eat til your full)...then before you go to bed, have a bowl of cereal and milk. and you will wake up the next day, and do the same thing.
    cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal.
    the whole grain stuff is the best imo.
    on this diet you will be thin within a month and a bit.

If your the kind of person, who can cope with hunger. then dont eat anything in the morning (no slow release carbs) and do excersise etc, only a ripe banana. and this will be enough for hours of cycling...with a fast club run.
    you body wil use its fat reserves to give you energy to keep going..
    only eat after the cycle, (basically you need an empty stomach before a ride, so your body can't use the food from your tummy to keep you going on a cycle, instead it will use fat on your body-carbohydrate) after a cycle you eat....
    even thought i was naturally thinn....and wil never get fat easy...even if i go back to my couch potato ways. i still stuck to this diet... and lost a stone... from being 8stone (thin person) i dropped down to 7stone. then put over half a stone back on in muscle.

hope this is of some help to anyone.
  • emaichael
    emaichael Posts: 109
    also i watched a documentary a few years back.

and in the documentary is showed how milk affects your fat gain (putting on weight)

there is clinical proof from the experiments that they carried out in the documentary that milk has a chemical in it that causes your body to absorb less fat from foods you eat. have milk in the morning/evening and it will help allot... i cant explain why...because i dont really know...and i cant find evidence on the internet....odd imo.
    i drink lots of milk. and never put on weight. i eat like a pig whenever i can... spend 20pound on junk food in 2 days, every single week.
    milk just prevents me from putting fat on...i think.
  • Fab Foodie
    Fab Foodie Posts: 5,155
    emaichael wrote:
    also i watched a documentary a few years back.

and in the documentary is showed how milk affects your fat gain (putting on weight)

there is clinical proof from the experiments that they carried out in the documentary that milk has a chemical in it that causes your body to absorb less fat from foods you eat. have milk in the morning/evening and it will help allot... i cant explain why...because i dont really know...and i cant find evidence on the internet....odd imo.
    i drink lots of milk. and never put on weight. i eat like a pig whenever i can... spend 20pound on junk food in 2 days, every single week.
    milk just prevents me from putting fat on...i think.

The compound naturally found in milk that does this is the new "wonder molecule" CLA or Comnjugated Linoleic Acid.
    Milkis so full of goodies, Calcium, a blood pressure lowering peptide, a fat reducing molecule, recovery peptides, sleep/rest peptides...it's a miracle product for the money. Too cheap for words. And as for full fat...3.5%, that's all. Live a little!

The pessimists of this world are rarely disappointed....
    Fab's TCR1
  • It's also full of oestregen, how else do you think it only costs a £1 or so for 4 pints in asdinsburyescos. Welcome to mass produced cancer city.