Leipheimer Jions Disco Mk 2

girofan
girofan Posts: 137
edited October 2007 in Pro race
:D:( I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Leipheimer is going to Astana and to my mind this team is becoming Discovery Mk II.
Bruyneel seems to be taking his "SECRETS" with him and his ex-team members seem not to want to miss-out!!!!
It may be that I have a suspicous mind, but as Michael Howard the ex-tory leader said, "Are you thinking, what I'm thinking." :shock:
I say what I like and I like what I say!

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It's just another job being a pro cyclist .Read; 'go where you will get paid'.

Your boss whiter than white is he?

Doubt you know or even care.
    Get real FFS.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    whitley wrote:
    It's just another job being a pro cyclist .Read; 'go where you will get paid'.

Your boss whiter than white is he?

Doubt you know or even care.
    Get real FFS.

With attitudes like this, no wonder the sport is full of doping :cry:
  • Anonymous
    It's the blunt and inescapable reality of the situation Kleber,nothing to do with attitude..
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Leipheimer going where the money is is one thing. He was linked to Predictor, but they went for the younger Popo and probably blew the Levi budget there. What raised my eyebrow was Brajkovic returning on his decision of going to T-Mobile when it was confirmed Bruyneel was staying in the business. Now the little guy's going with him to the team with the worst reputation around when he had a reportedly rather juicy contract waiting at one of the teams with the best reputation (insert iain comment here). That quizzical fact seems to have passed under many people's radar.
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Not long ago Bruyneel said he needed time out after all the travelling,& i can't see him being exactly short of cash!.
    Almost like Mel C,on the cover of the Radio Times a few years back,stating that she would rather die than do a spice girls reunion (Our company prints the RT,& we have a copy of that particular cover displayed in our reception!)
    I do hope the old saying of 'be careful what you wish for,as it may come true' :shock:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • Anonymous
    Not long ago Bruyneel said he needed time out after all the travelling,& i can't see him being exactly short of cash!.
    Almost like Mel C,on the cover of the Radio Times a few years back,stating that she would rather die than do a spice girls reunion (Our company prints the RT,& we have a copy of that particular cover displayed in our reception!)
    I do hope the old saying of 'be careful what you wish for,as it may come true' :shock:

Your point being and apropos of what exactly.
    Mel C ,Bruyneel ,Leipheimer or The Radio Times? :roll:

Or did you feel you just had to say something irrespective of it's relevance to the OP. :lol:
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Didn't mention Leipheimer,just going off topic,as people tend to do :roll:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • Anonymous
    Didn't mention Leipheimer,just going off topic,as people tend to do :roll:

Nor Jions whoever he is. :lol:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    drenkrom wrote:
    Now the little guy's going with him to the team with the worst reputation around when he had a reportedly rather juicy contract waiting at one of the teams with the best reputation (insert iain comment here). That quizzical fact seems to have passed under many people's radar.

If you harboured hopes of doing well in a grand tour, would you join T "Second Rate" Mobile?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

The only reason to join T-Mobile is for the $ combined with an easy life.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.