Dont let.............

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited October 2007 in The Crudcatcher
work buddies try jumpin your bike!
So we're in work with not alot to do this evenin when i hear "make a ramp!" So que me makin a 1ft ( i know not the biggest :oops: ) ramp out of an old pallet and mdf in the factory with bout 30ft run up. So i make my run up slowly and hit the ramp but hit the pallet with my back wheel to the amusment of my workmate.
So a couple o gos later gettin faster and faster and eventually clear it. So my workmate says "First go, i'll show you how its done!" Bombs down the factory, hits the ramp, takes off and promptly flys straight over the bars onto a concrete floor! :o
Thank god he was ok, just a bit winded and a few scrapes. And my bike was in one peice too just scuffed brakes.
I suppose the moral of the story is don't let someone try somethin if they don't know what they're doin! He could have really hurt himself. I know it'll be a long time before i hand my bike over willy nilly :o! Tommorrow i'll tell you how my mum gets on with a 10ft drop off :wink: . (insert random joke here!)
Scott.
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    :lol: atleast the bikes ok :wink:
  • scotttomo
    Yup thats the main thing :lol:. Although i did just buy new gold resevior caps for my hope m4s now they're ruined :( . but they would of been in a couple o weeks anyway the amount of times i crash :oops:
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• fumps
    fumps Posts: 227
    Glad the bike is ok mate

But i would have wet myself at that . everyone says they can ride your bike better than you until they have a go it's priceless.
    Arrrghhh it's worse than i thought!!!!!
  • scotttomo
    I'm just gutted i didn't video it on my phone :lol:. Would've been able to show everyone in work :twisted: