It's back on!!!!!!!!!!

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited November 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Welcome return for topgear, anyone watch it? James May in that Aston :lol: . Captain slow is non stop comedy!!! Also that VW golf absolutely crackers!
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• Sickbed
    Sickbed Posts: 73
    Fun to watch, agreed, but voting the Stelvio Pass as 'the best driving road in the world' will make a lot of cyclists sad. It also happens to be one of the most amazing road bike climbs/descents in Europe. It's already a draw for big motorbike fans, lots of whom die every year when they fly off the edge of the road. Now it'll probably be fatally afflicted with lairy UK boy racers creaming themselves at the thought of driving their genitalia extentions on what was filmed as an empty mountain road... another case of the BBC perverting the reality??
  • fumps
    fumps Posts: 227
    I know they did'nt like the Golf i thought it looked awsome.

But i think i'm the only male in the world who does'nt like supercars at all
    Arrrghhh it's worse than i thought!!!!!
  • jayson
    jayson Posts: 4,606
    Ive been waitin all yr for the return of Top Gearand it looks like it could be another good season.

Im intrigued to see what they do with their home made cars/boats that they built for the lake crossing they made a while ago, looks like the sea this time....
  • clarkson
    clarkson Posts: 1,641
    yer, this looks like it might be a very good series. they also use the rapeseed fulel they grew in the last series to do a 24 hopur race in a 2nd hand bmw 330d. hmm interesting!
    I said hit the brakes not the tree!!

2006 Specialized Enduro Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3192886/

2008 Custom Merlin Malt 4
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2962222/

2008 GT Avalanche Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3453980/
  • Father Faff
    Father Faff Posts: 1,176
    So ain't it about time there was a "Top Fear" mountain biking prog. on the telly?
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
  • Man on roller skates with a jet pack on! Hammond winnin the rce across londonon a iron hurrah and that crazy camparo supercar that can't corner unless it's goin 150mph! Top gear just gets better every week!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Where do they get the ideas for this stuff? That thing last night when they filled the cars with water was nuts! And the dude with the rollerskates...

There was a rumour this or the next series could be the last 'cause they're running out of ideas, but i think they just proved it wrong!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Surley they've got some of the best jobs ever! Captain slows hair is gettin rediculous now though :roll: . Clarksons doors comin off had me roaring on sunday :lol: . I hope they don't get rid of it coz they're runnin out of ideas i mean its gotta be one of the best programmes on telly imo! The race with the veyron and the typhoon was class too. Only found out the other day that they did it were my mates based in the raf, gutted the lucky bugger!

• Dan67
    Dan67 Posts: 658
    when did this rollerskates thing happen?
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    Dan67 wrote:

Last night
    I have pain!
  • BouDan67 wrote:
    Bout two weeks ago i think?! Can't remember what car hammond was in though!