Avatars are all stretched in forums

First of all, despite all the gripes that seem to be posted - I reckon this is by far the nicest looking bike related website out there at the moment. Good work.

Right now that's been made clear, here's my tiny little gripe..why are the avatar piccies streched in the forums? Either allow us to make them bigger than 80x80 or don't stretch them please. Your spoiling my *cough* good looks. ;-)

Comments

• why are the avatar piccies streched in the forums?

Thanks for reminding me about a bug we need to get fixed!

You can have an avatar up to 100 x 100. Because of one of those 'left hand and right hand not communicating' things (entirely my fault, I might add, as the hands in question were both mine) we limit avatars to 100 x 100 AND change them to that size. Whatever size they really are. Oops.

I've submitted a bug fix request to the dev team.
    John Stevenson
  • How does one go about adding an avatar to their profile.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    top left. profile button and then make sure the image is the right size upload......
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • I clicked on "profile" before, and it give s me no option to add an avatar lol....
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    sorry when on the first page top left. http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/index.php

not the one

<-- here
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown