Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2007 in Pro race
Womens Words road race on Channel 301
Red button BBC .

Comments

• woody-som
    woody-som Posts: 1,001
    and the mens event tomorrow from 9am. not sure if 301 or 302, I emailed them and never got a reply.
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hidden from TV listings, very clever BBC

also: very clever me for not SKY+ing it this morny on Eurosport.
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    Well, I`m here in Frogland at the moment and there`s no coverqge at all - just sodding rugby matches all day.

Maybe the TV companies are in league with the federation against the UCI...
  • leguape
    leguape Posts: 986
    woody-som wrote:
    and the mens event tomorrow from 9am. not sure if 301 or 302, I emailed them and never got a reply.

It'll be 301 which is the main video stream usually, 302 is the second one and I think it's got some Dr Who/Sarah Jane Smith stuff on it at the moment.
  • woody-som
    leguape wrote:
    woody-som wrote:

It'll be 301 which is the main video stream usually, 302 is the second one and I think it's got some Dr Who/Sarah Jane Smith stuff on it at the moment.
    hope you are right, as I have to set it to be recorded as I'm off on the bike at just after 8.

The reason I asked, was last year the womens race was on 301 on saturday, but the mens race on sunday was on 302, I was home for that last year.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Can't be absolutely certain but Hugh Porter said "We'll be back tomorrow for the Elite Mens race on the same channel"
    Whether he just meant BBC or 301 is anyone's guess but I think 301 is your best bet.
  • Eurosport is your best bet! :D
    Kelly is commentating. OK, so Hughey has more Rainbow Jerseys in his wardrobe, but Kelly knows the peleton!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Eurosport is your best bet! :D
    Kelly is commentating. OK, so Hughey has more Rainbow Jerseys in his wardrobe, but Kelly knows the peleton!

Yes, but the BBC have Sean Yates alongside Hugh Porter!
  • johndf
    johndf Posts: 250
    The men's RR is on BBC 2 tomorrow at 4.30 - will this be recorded coverage, or is the start time late?
  • leguape
    leguape Posts: 986
    johndf wrote:
    The men's RR is on BBC 2 tomorrow at 4.30 - will this be recorded coverage, or is the start time late?

That'll be a cut down highlights I reckon as I'nm currently watching it live on interactive now (301 on freeview indeed Woody) via red button.
  • woody-som
    I decided to have a lie in and watch the start, missing the club runs, but at least I could set the correct channel to be recorded on my Tivo.

Funny, the TV listings for BBC2 says live coverage. The race will be over by them, so highlights.