How do you get quotes to work?

robbie the roadie
robbie the roadie Posts: 423
edited September 2007 in The bottom bracket
I press the quote button of the person I want to quote but it doesn't come out in a nice neat little box. What am I doing wrong??
Cycling - The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I press the quote button of the person I want to quote but it doesn't come out in a nice neat little box. What am I doing wrong??

are you editing it? you will be removing the ] or [ from somewhere or you are typing between the Quote boxes.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:

are you editing it? you will be removing the ] or [ from somewhere or you are typing between the Quote boxes.

All I do is press quote and don't touch anything else and it comes out like this
    Cycling - The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse wrote:

All I do is press quote and don't touch anything else and it comes out like this

might be your settings in your profile.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • nicklouse
    go to the forum main page and then topish left there is your profile button have a look ath the two tick boxes as show bleow both should have a dot in the yes circle.

Always allow BBCode: Yes No
    Always allow HTML: Yes No
  • nicklouse wrote:
    go to the forum main page and then topish left there is your profile button have a look ath the two tick boxes as show bleow both should have a dot in the yes circle.

Always allow BBCode: Yes No
    Always allow HTML: Yes No

da da da da daaaaaahhh

cheers ta :D 8)