Increasing regular posters...

jimmythecuckoo
jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
edited September 2007 in The bottom bracket
How we gonna do that then?

This forum is ace and should be used a lot more than it is I reckon. But how do we increase the number of useful postings without this place going to way of some of the other forums out there... (without naming names)

With the mag itself posting some of the forum comments every month, I would have thought that was incentive enough for people to see their comments and opinions in print as well as on the 'net ???

Any ideas?

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Echappee
    Echappee Posts: 79
    It'll grow over time. People will only sign up to 'x' many forums and this Procycling one is quite a late edition.

The live forums 'chats' are brilliant. Innovations such as these will set this one apart and make it the forum for true connoisseurs!
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    Could be lots of people are actually out training/riding at this time of year.Im sure it will pick up in time hopefully anyway.The live forums are excellent and was a bit dissapointed not many asked questions.I felt guilty asking a few but no one was around.The magazine is getting better I think.
  • Echappee
    Echappee Posts: 79
    The Sean Yates chats thread has had over 6,500 views to date which isn't bad for what is still a fledgling forum.

Anyway, its about quality not quantity!
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    Sorry for bumping this but are there any more plans for live chat threads??
    I have pain!
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    Yes, we're planning another one of these soon. Ish.
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    Cool, any hints about who it could be??
    I have pain!
  • More Victoria Pendleton threads!!!!
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano

• With the mag itself posting some of the forum comments every month, I would have thought that was incentive enough for people to see their comments and opinions in print as well as on the 'net ???

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/

Nothing better than getting C+ and seeing your name in print, it always makes my day. I think this months mag brings my talley (sp?) up to 3 times in 12 months!!!! :D :oops: