Tour Of Germany on Sky Sports 1,2,3

moray_gub
moray_gub Posts: 3,328
edited September 2007 in Pro race
A wee heads up for the Tour of Germany on Sky Sports the last couple of days. Caught it by accident this afternoon and its on at Friday morning 12.30 am on SS1 i think Sky Sports 2 on Friday at 13.00

As to the race itself that looked a great climb on stage 5 although watching Jens drop Cunego and Levi was weird . Also watch out for a strange looking crash on Stage 4 a guy overshoots the corner and flies over a pond and smacks face first into a wall/bank.......looked mega painful.

chers
MG
Gasping - but somehow still alive !

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    You're a legend. Cheers guv. I was looking for it a week ago or so.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    iainf72 wrote:
    You're a legend. Cheers guv. I was looking for it a week ago or so.

No probs, its the wifes fault i was sleeping yesterday afternoon on the chair when she woke me up and said theres some cycling guff on Sky Sports :D
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • I would have completely missed this if you hadn't said - so thanks very much.
    Uran's crash was pretty spectacular and I think Bettini must of only been in the mix for one of the sprints, whats up with him this season???
  • Horrific crash with Uran. I didn't know that was coming either, got my eyes out of my sockets.

I was lucky to catch the show, searching for something to watch so I turned on the speedway, and cycling was on after. Ideal.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Uran's crash for anyone who missed it (like me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVak8O6lJ8s

Oy oy oy.