New topics please!!

heavymental
heavymental Posts: 2,076
edited August 2007 in The bottom bracket
Are people shy of posting new topics?! Old ones keep getting ressurected from the bottom of the pile.

No offence to the latest poster on that thread of mine but I'm no longer interested in who's got the 'ardest name. That particular whim has passed!

Lets have some new material here people!

Comments

• Shadowduck
    Shadowduck Posts: 845
    Meh, once a thread's released into the wild it takes on a life of it's own - obviously some people are still interested in the 'ardest name thread. There are others that seem to die a premature death, it's impossible to predict.*

As for starting a new topic - you just did. :mrgreen:

* Unless the thread title involves the words "pictures", "girls" & "lycra".
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    Yeh but we need new stuff released into the wild to shoot at every so often!
  • Shadowduck
    Shadowduck Posts: 845
    I've noticed there's no games going on here, maybe we could get one going? They're usually good for a chuckle.

A popular one on another forum I used to frequent was 'the person below me' - make a prediction about the next person to post in the thread, who will then confirm or deny it and make another prediction.

I don't usually like setting games off, makes me feel like the embarassing uncle at a boring party... I'll make an exception this once.
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.