A Little Thing That Bugs Me!!!

steve23
steve23 Posts: 2,202
this might of been mentioned, but please could you do something about hen clicking on "BikeRadar Forum Index" you then have to re-select the forum you want to look at, i.e. "Road".

its only a little thing but its real annoying having to open up all of the topics again etc.

maybe an option to set a certain forum as a sort of "homepage"?

just a thought, thanks
_______________________________________________________________________________________
If You Can't Cut It With The Big Dogs, Then Don't Pi$$ Up The Tall Trees!

Comments

• HJ1976
    HJ1976 Posts: 205
    That would be nice as I rarely have any desire to look into some sections, but yet have to go through to clear the new posts (I think I have OCD!!) as the un read posts being highlighted annoy me.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Yeah, this is quite the annoyance as I only really go into MTB and it is hassle having to click it everytime.
  • The easy way to do this would be to add it to the breadcrumb navigation, where you currently see

BikeRadar Forum Index > MTB General

You'd see

BikeRadar Forum Index > MTB > MTB General

and you could click on the 'MTB' to take you there.

The good news is, we've asked the development team to do this, it's apparently straightforward, and it should happen in due course.
    John Stevenson
  • steve23
    steve23 Posts: 2,202
    brilliant.

that would be much batter!!!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If You Can't Cut It With The Big Dogs, Then Don't Pi$$ Up The Tall Trees!
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    I have been switched here from pro cycling and cannot find anything , it's a balls up.

You have what 2000 odd pages of members list and no easy way to find even myself so out of that total, just how many are active and how many have given up and gone.

Cannot find something to locate the old threads, but if you do and then press a click, then you disappear into the hinterland of your enormous site, which is far too big.

The "back page" on my m/c is in use but I cannot see any of your tools to negotiate this Jungle. I've been here too long so bye bye.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,104
    The easy way to do this would be to add it to the breadcrumb navigation, where you currently see

BikeRadar Forum Index > MTB General

You'd see

BikeRadar Forum Index > MTB > MTB General

and you could click on the 'MTB' to take you there.

The good news is, we've asked the development team to do this, it's apparently straightforward, and it should happen in due course.
    Thanks for this John and can you pass a hearty thanks on to the developers. It makes the forum way easier to navigate.