Anyone know?

Ashtrayhead
Ashtrayhead Posts: 963
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
Whats that big yellow thing in the sky?

\'Don\'t Walk, Don\'t Smoke, Don\'t Drink\', Don\'t Think\'

'I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f****n' mouth'
Bill Hicks

Comments

• shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    Well, if you're an ashtrayhead it could well be a ciggie about to be stubbed out ....
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    It's called 'the sun' and it's drawn on in yellow crayon - I've seen pictures of it.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    Goddamn its good to see him isn't it! I saw him every day for a whole week in the Alps the other week and when I got back I found he was in hiding still and everywhere was flooded. Glad he's decided to show his face again.
  • HungryCol
    HungryCol Posts: 532
    "THE SUN" That's a silly name. It'll never catch on.

I have heard of people worshipping it in foreign climates by taking all their clothes off and lying on the ground of on a bed in front of it. The Sun, as you call it, rewards these people by turning them red and sometimes, for the very lucky ones, brown. Like some deities you cannot look directly it and sometimes it even hides behind clouds for many many days.

I therefore think that "the Sun", as you call it, should be called something else... like....

"The illuminator of the sky that brings warmth and brilliant light"
    Every winner has scars.