i'm after a cyclo cross frame 57-57cm

Sanyi
Sanyi Posts: 30
edited July 2007 in Road general
Hi, if anyone knows of a bike shop that are likely to stock second hand crosser frames please let me know where I can find them. I live in Bristol and the likely hood of coming across these are unlikely and I know cross is more popular in the north.

I am specifically after an ALAN 'glued and screwed' like this one:

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Italy/Guerciotti/guerc_al_bike.htm

but I would consider any lightweight steel frame of 531 or 700 series tubing also, the Surly cross check is too heavy at 2kg approx.

Help appreciated. Rich

Comments

• pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    try www.elmycycles.co.uk

They stock a vast range of cyclo-cross frames, both old and new. give them a call and ask for Steve or Ben
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Pete - on a completely unrelated note, years ago you supplied me with a good few custom self-adhesive vinyl transfers for a 'cross bike. Are you still doing these to order? I'm after a couple of top-tube name transfers to personalise my best road and 'cross machines. Hope to hear from you soon.

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    Pete - on a completely unrelated note, years ago you supplied me with a good few custom self-adhesive vinyl transfers for a 'cross bike. Are you still doing these to order? I'm after a couple of top-tube name transfers to personalise my best road and 'cross machines. Hope to hear from you soon.

David

David,

yes, still doing the vinyl transfers email me your requirements

pete.whelan@talk21.com
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.