Ebay returns advice (AKA the curse of hammerite)

hammerite
hammerite Posts: 3,408
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
I'm guessing I have no right to a refund on the Cofidis jersey I bought on ebay last night then? :oops:
I'm also guessing the disputes people "won't accept professional sports people taking drugs" as a good enough reason for faulty goods. :lol:

I only wanted to show my support for Mr Wiggins (and have a nice new top to ride in).

I'm cursed! I knew I should've waited!

Comments

• Take your jersey to JJB(?) or somewhere that prints on footie shirts (I don't actually know where!?!?!) and get a message put on the back.

"F**k the team... Go Bradley!"

Or something of the like.

i'm rooting for evans now. Though am pretty disillusioned with the Tour and if another guy gets busted i don't know if I can be assed to keep watching
    Sweat saves blood.
    Erwin Rommel
  • HungryCol
    HungryCol Posts: 532
    Or "Condistdf"
    Every winner has scars.
  • hammerite
    Take your jersey to JJB(?) or somewhere that prints on footie shirts (I don't actually know where!?!?!) and get a message put on the back.

"F**k the team... Go Bradley!"

Or something of the like.

i'm rooting for evans now. Though am pretty disillusioned with the Tour and if another guy gets busted i don't know if I can be assed to keep watching

Yep I think that would suffice!
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    Have they pulled the plug on the team then?

I missed that if they did.
  • sonicred007
    sonicred007 Posts: 1,091
    Aren't confidis the french equivalent of Ocean finance? Hardly the moral high ground in business terms
  • hammerite
    Sonicred, yes they are a loan/finance company but not sure what type. Doesn't necesarily make them a bad company though (I'm in sales so most companies seems legit to me :) )

Jimmy, no they haven't pulled the plug on the team. Just would've rather had the top under different circumstances!
  • sonicred007
    sonicred007 Posts: 1,091
    hammerite wrote:
    Sonicred, yes they are a loan/finance company but not sure what type. Doesn't necesarily make them a bad company though (I'm in sales so most companies seems legit to me :) )

Ok