yarm,
stockton,
ingleby barwick
great ayton,
or the redcar area.

Comments

• HJ1976
    HJ1976 Posts: 205
    Guisborough woods keeps getting mentioned, but I'm sure someone who knows alt more than me will be along shortly to give you more info! :)
  • lukesaddy
    lukesaddy Posts: 64
    thanks for the quick reply, my friends go to great ayton quarry a lot, where do you ride?
    Please e-mail me if you know any good trails and jumps around the,
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.
  • HJ1976
    HJ1976 Posts: 205
    Nowhere really yet, just getting back into the bike scene, been up to hansterley and down to Dalby recently
  • Crock - SmP
    Crock - SmP Posts: 502
    great ayton quarry is legend what type of riding you lookign for?

for jumps round here u cant beat great ayton erm there's loads of nice rides in guisbrough woods anywhere on the moors is a nice ride dalby isnt to far away if your into skate pakrs theres a nice one in boro prissick plazza
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

That\'s what the wrist is for - gloves.

You know you\'re a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • swear
    swear Posts: 22
    you should try a search in the routes section of BikeRadar; there is somereally good stuff in there.

:D
    Simon
  • lukesaddy
    great ayton quarry is legend what type of riding you lookign for?

for jumps round here u cant beat great ayton erm there's loads of nice rides in guisbrough woods anywhere on the moors is a nice ride dalby isnt to far away if your into skate pakrs theres a nice one in boro prissick plazza

i like to ride trails, if they are long, a few miles, I also like jumping,
    is there jumps for noobs at the quarry,
    has guisbrough forest got good trails in?
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.
  • lukesaddy
    swear wrote:
    you should try a search in the routes section of BikeRadar; there is somereally good stuff in there.

:D
    thanks mate, i will have a look
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.
  • Crock - SmP
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/685631/

thats a picture of the quarry theres a few new ones now also i'd wait till it dries off abit. theres a nice ride round rosberry topping t cpt cooks monument and back. theres a trail centre just outside guisbrough or go to bike scene next to the fire station ther always happpy to help a fellow rider.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

You know you\'re a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...
  • lukesaddy
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/685631/

thats a picture of the quarry theres a few new ones now also i'd wait till it dries off abit. theres a nice ride round rosberry topping t cpt cooks monument and back. theres a trail centre just outside guisbrough or go to bike scene next to the fire station ther always happpy to help a fellow rider.
    looks mint, i was at bikescene today
    my new helmet
    http://www.sixsixone.com/Catalog_661Bik ... 360c90718c
    my new gloves
    http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDeta ... goryID=215
    ma nu glasses
    http://www.cyclesportsuk.co.uk/product_ ... ts_id=1255
    spent about £70
    where is the monument? how far is that trail ?
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.
  • Crock - SmP
    erm to be heonest i couldnt actually tell you. its not that bad of a ride good fun though the monument is just along from geart ayton if u go to roseberry topping you can see it. i dont know how else to discride it btu if u have a mape it would be quite easy to find.

• lukesaddy
    cheers i'll have a ride up either tomorrow or tuesday
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.
  • Why not have a look here, we have some routes listed complete with map and descriptive text. We would be happy to post other routes suggested and ridden by anyone.

http://www.mtb-extreme.co.uk

We are currently trying to acquire a helmet cam so that we can upload footage of some of the rides in our area, but we also have on the site links to other areas that do have footage of some crazy rides and stunts done in the area, Roseberry Topping even!!!!
  • lukesaddy
    cheers mate i'll check it out,
    chain reaction sell helmet cams, expensive though
    middlesbrough,
    yarm,
    stockton,
    ingleby barwick
    great ayton,
    or the redcar area.