Black Country 3 Peaks Challenge

Lifeson
Lifeson Posts: 327
Everyone else has got one so heres mine
24.5 miles and takes in the possibly 3 highest points in the black country area plus some good sprint options
So it starts from the Merry Hill Centre towards Hagley along the A491 past clent then turn left and up and over Romsley Hill, down into Halesowen and then left up Mucklows Hill (past B&Q warehouse) up onto Hagley road, turn left down Narrow Lane into Blackheath up Rowley Village (resisting the chippy on the way [:D]) Turn right along Portway road, and then left up and over Portway Hill, down Regent Road for high speed descent practise and then back along Dual carriageway to Merry Hill

Course Here

"You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive."
"You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive."

Comments

• Massimo
    Massimo Posts: 318
    When I was training for a trip to the Alps I spent a great deal of time seeing how many times I could go screaming down Coombs Hill and sweating up Mucklow Hill (or vice versa, depending on my mood). I urge everyone in the area with masochistic tendancies to have a go... :wink:
    Crash 'n Burn, Peel 'n Chew
    FCN: 2