Busybodies - people with too much time on their hands......

zimzum42
zimzum42 Posts: 8,294
edited July 2007 in Campaign
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6896044.stm

This article is a good example of this behaviour.

Has Christof Delin got nothing better to do than complain about this?

Tube driving is so complicated, what with the accelerate/slow down options, and the crazy world of open/shut door controls.

Holding a camera is bound to distract them from concentration on these four options.......

Comments

• Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    Christ, is there no proper news nowadays!!!

Something much more interesting than that ust have happened OUTSIDE of London...oh sorry, my mistake - NOTHING happens outside of London.
  • zimzum42
    zimzum42 Posts: 8,294
    from what I have heard, it's all second homes and chavvery outside the M25.......
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    Don't you fall off the edge just after you pass the M25?
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    M25, ain't that the spies?
  • southlaker
    southlaker Posts: 1,199
    Big Red S wrote:
    Yes.
  • beanzontoast
    beanzontoast Posts: 1,457
    Christ, is there no proper news nowadays!!!

Too many news channels, too many news hours to fill, so stuff that years ago wouldn't even have merited a mention in a local rag now gets repeated every hour across the nation!

Edited by beanzontoast looking ever so carefully for mistakes
  • jibi
    jibi Posts: 857
    Do London maps now have

"There be dragons" outside the M25 :D

george
  • I can't see what the problem is with it. As the London tube managers themselves have admitted:
    "We don't think it poses a risk but we don't think they should be doing it."
    As in, we don't really know why we want to ban it, but we definitely do want t ban it - we just like banning things.
    In other words tube driving is so boring that all they do is have one lever for go and one for stop and so easy that they can't possibly do anything wrong, but being the little hitlers we are we want to ban it anyway. And if tube drivers started wearing sky blue pink and green polkadotted pants under their uniform in protest, we'd ban that too. Because we love banning things.
  • jjojjas
    jjojjas Posts: 346
    Big Red S wrote:
    Yes, theres nothing out here... :lol: You lot just stay in there, don't be coming out here and blocking up the roads and getting in the way of the views :lol::lol::lol:

:wink:
    Jas
    it looks a bit steep to me.....
  • ajohn9
    ajohn9 Posts: 260
    theres always news up here in the north!
    not seen that woman who married a Bin laden!!!
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 358
    tbh seen as the clip mentioned was taken from a jubilee line train i'm definately less than worried. If the train is in Auto mode then all the driver actually does is open and close the doors.
    FCN 7

FCN 4

if you use irrational measures to measure me, expect me to behave irrationally to measure up