Got a result from a complaint!!

Twenty Inch
Twenty Inch Posts: 765
edited July 2007 in Commuting chat
Had a run-in with a truck driver the other day. No name on the truck but “Mosaic Fashions” on the driver’s polo-shirt. I got the reg and dropped a shirty letter (not email) to the CEO of Mosaic Fashions asking him to have a word with his transport manager. This is what I got back:

Dear Mr. xxx

Thank you for your letter. I am very sorry that had such an unpleasant experience, but I do very much appreciate you bringing this incident to my attention.

I have had our distribution director investigate the background to your letter, and we have interviewed the driver of the vehicle in question. Whilst he has no recollection of the incident, he has asked us to express his personal apologies to you. He is a long-serving member of our driving team, and we regard him as a responsible and reliable member of staff, with no previous history of such incidents.

At Mosaic Fashions we do take our responsibilities ot all sections of society very seriously, and this naturally includes vulnerable road users such as yourself.

Once again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, and I regret that you have had the need to do so.

Derek Lovelock
CEO

Mosaic Fashions are the group behind Karen Millen, Oasis, Priniciples and several other large High St. brands.

I’m rather pleased with this.

TI
A baby elephant stole my signature...

Comments

• Cool, well done, lets hope it translates into different behaviour on the road.
    17 years commuting up and down the King\'s Road and i still don\'t get faster...
  • Twenty Inch,

Just noticed, same post, and everyone is over on CycleChat...see you there
    17 years commuting up and down the King\'s Road and i still don\'t get faster...
  • Twenty Inch,

Just noticed, same post, and everyone is over on CycleChat...see you there