Good Morning Everyone!! Where are you from??!!

Mosschops2
Mosschops2 Posts: 1,774
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
Since we're having coffee together (no cake yet - too early), I thought the least I could do is say Good Morning!

So in an effort to make new acquaintances, I thought a little intro session might be too training-coursey, but for starters, where did everyone hang out until yesterday??

And where do you think you'll be hanging out in this caverous forum!!

Me, I'm from the C+ place, and will mostly be in Cakestop, maybe commuting and beginners / road.... although I don't own a road bike!!! :roll:
baby elephants? Any baby elephants here?? Helloo-ooo

Comments

• Archcp
    Archcp Posts: 8,987
    Well, you know me, and where I'm from, and just now, I'm not sure I'm going to stick around.... :(

For everyone else, I'm from Cplus, mostly Caketop, Sopabox and Commuting, and it was my fault about the baby elephants.
    If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
  • ashbyalien
    ashbyalien Posts: 609
    ayup, i'm also from c+.

although i've got more mtb's than road bikes, I'm a roadie at heart.

not sure i like the new layout.

:?
  • Patrick Stevens
    Patrick Stevens Posts: 13,398
    Archcp wrote:
    Well, you know me, and where I'm from, and just now, I'm not sure I'm going to stick around.... :(

For everyone else, I'm from Cplus, mostly Caketop, Sopabox and Commuting, and it was my fault about the baby elephants.

At least I've found where I can snuggle up to Arch. :D
  • graham56
    graham56 Posts: 634
    Morning!
    I`m from C+ too, often drop into Cakestop but have been known to visit Soapbox and of course not forgetting Race for the Pro Tour Pundit

It`s a state of mind.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    I'm from C+ and i used to post everywhere and anywhere if something took my fancy!
  • Trembler49
    Trembler49 Posts: 273
    I'm from C+ Cakestop mostly and am feeling abit strange here.
  • kaacp
    kaacp Posts: 93
    Morning all!

I've become kaacp - doesn't seem right. :cry:

I'll be in Cakestop, Commuting, and wherever else I wander into - though probably not Soapbox...
    Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
    Charles M. Schulz
  • Archcp
    Kaacp wrote:
    Morning all!

I'll be in Cakestop, Commuting, and wherever else I wander into - though probably not Soapbox...

I think I've found a sort of solution. I've changed my real name, in the profile to "Formerly known as Arch". It also does away with having my real name on full view.

Patrick, snuggle away... I feel lost and miserable. :(
  • Sheddy
    Sheddy Posts: 942
    Just testing - sheddy
    Oh! it seems to work
    Too much of anything is too much for me
  • kaacp
    kaacp Posts: 93
    Archcp wrote:
    Kaacp wrote:
    Morning all!

I think I've found a sort of solution. I've changed my real name, in the profile to "Formerly known as Arch". It also does away with having my real name on full view.
    :(

Thanks for the tip, Arch. I've made the change. Still it all seems a bit strange..... (Is there a 'dazed and confused' emoticon?)
    Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
    Charles M. Schulz
  • ChrisKH
    ChrisKH Posts: 1,717
    Morning!

I'm from C+, mostly commuting and Cakestop.

Crikey it's like having s*x for the first time! I just don't know what to do....... :lol:
    Baby elephants are so last year, darling.
  • Rhythm Thief
    Rhythm Thief Posts: 2,787
    Hello all. Since most of us on this thread seem to be from C+ you'll know me anyway. No offence to those not from C+, but this is nowhere near as good as it was yesterday. Don't think you'll be seeing much of me any more. :cry:
  • HungryCol
    HungryCol Posts: 532
    Patrick: 17 posts! What happened? I thought you were leader of the pack?
    Every winner has scars.
  • pzycoman
    pzycoman Posts: 285
    Mind if I just cling to you Arch? Im scared :(

My name is pretty unique, im a wierdo from C+ who manages to piss everyone off without knowing it, even Arch!
    Professional Kitten Huffer
  • Dayvo
    Dayvo Posts: 1,882
    Dayvo here!
    And still known as 'Dayvo', not 'Dayvocp'! :D

C+ person, too! Cakestop, Tour and expedition, Soapbox (occasionally), Commute, and a few sojourns into beginers to impart a little advice.
    Noticeable by its absence is Know-how. I don't even know why, let alone know how! :lol:
    I look forward to continuing my friendship with my old C+ chums, and to make the acquaintance of new folk.

I came, I saw, and now I want to go home! But, UNITED we stand ...
    I get knocked down . . . but I get up again . . .
  • alecstilleyedye
    alecstilleyedye Posts: 1,170
    morning mosschops. still here but i don't like having caps in my username (but at least it's not alecstilleydyecp).

for those who don't know me, i'm a c+er with a penchant for cakestop, soapbox, commuting and beginners.
    riding on my bicycle, i saw a motorcrash…
  • Archcp
    pzycoman wrote:
    Mind if I just cling to you Arch? Im scared :(

Well, ok, but I think I have Patrick clinging to me already, so you'll have to promise not to fight, and to let go if I tell you my arms are going dead...
  • Dayvo
    Dayvo Posts: 1,882
    I must admit, I think we're all clinging to each other!
    But it's early days yet. I'm just afraid I'll miss something interesting or important, like a mass boycott/migration whilst on me hols here in England with limited internet access available, only to return to Sveeden to find I'm on me Jack Jones! :( :?
    I get knocked down . . . but I get up again . . .
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    My name is Rich aka homers double from the MBUK forum. You know, the kids one.

Well its not all kids, though there are a few of them about. We try to keep it tight in the sanbox and kill as many n00bs as we can.

Have fun in you new home

tesco-value-new-home.gif
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Aint Skeered
    Aint Skeered Posts: 369
    Morning all, made it at last. another C plusser, cake stopper, reporting in.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Mosschops2 wrote:
    (no cake yet - too early)

It's never to early for cake,

And yeah I'm from MBUK.
  • Mosschops2
    Mosschops2 Posts: 1,774
    Morning morning!!

A couple of new faces then after all! Good to see you!! (can't avoid you any more alecstilleyedie, eh!!! Or should that be ALECSTILLEYEDIE??)

Hey Dayvo, Arch, Patrick, RT, Aint Skeered from C+!!

Nice to meet you Homers Double!!!
    baby elephants? Any baby elephants here?? Helloo-ooo
  • Rhythm Thief
    Rhythm Thief Posts: 2,787
    Nice to meet the folk from other forums. I don't mean any offence by banging on about how much better our old site was, honnist.But ... well, you know. :cry:
    I'm glad some other C+ types made it over here too. 8)
  • derall
    derall Posts: 2,836
    What just happened? :shock:

Yesterday I was happily posing in The Other Cake Stop. This morning I go there and everyone's moved and changed the locks. You can't get rid of me that easily I'll have you know :twisted:

So, yes, another lost refugee from the C+ Cake Stop
  • derall
    Hmmm, Something funny going on with the sig lines then :?:
  • speshcp
    speshcp Posts: 3,746
    Yeah, the sig lines got a tad borked during the changeover. :roll:
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
  • snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    Hi snakehips here , this is my first post on bikeradar. I'm from CP.
    I'm not sure whether I'm happy or sad to be snakehips still.
    I'd hate to be snakehipscp , but on the other hand I'm disappointed that nobody else thought enough of the name snakehips to claim it first.
    Just goes to prove that you can't please some of the people any of the time

Snake
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!
  • derall
    Fixed. :D
  • pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    Do I need to introduce myself? Been around C+ for a few years now. mainly in cakestop but also in beginners and knowhow. I got bruised a few time in soapbox.
    So many roads, so little time!!!
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    Mr Fnaar reporting for duty, then taking the rest of the day off.
    :D