A soapbox

Fnaar
Fnaar Posts: 1,985
edited July 2007 in Campaign
Strange antiquated name, innit!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapbox

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">No, Dougal, that baby elephant is far away!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]

Comments

• Unkraut
    Unkraut Posts: 1,103
    No, it's ridiculous to suggest the name is antiquated.
  • Fnaar
    I beg to differ. When was the last time anyone bought soap in a box? Apart from washing machine powder, which doesn't count. And one bar of soap in a small cardboard box doesn't count either, cos you'd squash it if you stood on it to orate. [:)]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">No, Dougal, that baby elephant is far away!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]
  • Unkraut
    Unkraut Posts: 1,103
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnaar</i>

I beg to differ. [:)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That might be the case, but this is the wrong place to discuss this .[:D]
  • Archcp
    Archcp Posts: 8,987
    My grandma was a bit of a hoarder. When she moved house, wwe had to clear out an entire wardrobe full of bars of soap. Not fancy, just special offer packs of Fairy, Dove etc. Thank God the river at the bottom of her garden never flooded, Leicester would have been innundated with froth!

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
    If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
  • Fnaar
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Unkraut</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnaar</i>

I beg to differ. [:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    That might be the case, but this is the wrong place to discuss this .[:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I completely agree with you. [:)]

• munky_boi
    munky_boi Posts: 78
    random lol
  • Belly58
    Belly58 Posts: 9
    John Major won the 1992 thanks to his 'Soapbox'. Apparently. :twisted: The only good thing was he made a perfect target for that bloke who hit him with an egg.
    If Major had done a Prescott, I would have voted for him in 1997. Maybe.
    No. I'm kiddin.