Ladyman Out - Kelly In.

Yorkshireman
Yorkshireman Posts: 999
edited December 1969 in Campaign
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6247502.stm
Does the change of Transport Minister bode well or ill (as far as cyclists are concerned)?

Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
Colin N.

Comments

• rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    I would Ruth Kelly.
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

I would Ruth Kelly.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Ugh - The very thought ... [xx(][:D].

Colin N.

Colin N.

• gandalfcp
    gandalfcp Posts: 220
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

I would Ruth Kelly.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have heard of many strange fetishes in my time..... but getting one's rocks off to the dulcet tones of Bernard Bresslaw takes the biscuit.
  • hevipedal
    hevipedal Posts: 2,475
    Opus Dei
    self suffering............
    cyclists..........
    should work well
    However, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could spit her.

<b><font color="red"> Hevipedal </font id="red"></b>
    Phrase of the week - <font color="red"><font size="3"><b> I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
    It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
    Things to make it look good.
    I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
    </font id="red"> </font id="size3"> </b>

51yrs old and Proud of it - Made it to 87kg 2 more to go for the target.
    Pedal to Paris Sept 2007
    Hevipedal
    It's not only people that are irrational; 1.4142135623730950488016887242096980785696718753769480731766797379907324784621
  • laertes
    laertes Posts: 68
    Ladyman is not out - yet. Kelly replaces Douglas Alexander who was the Sec of State who has now gone to International Development.

Ladyman is a Minister. Ministerial changes are expected over the next couple of days. He can be expected to depart then.
  • What a shame. With someone as irrational as Ruth Kelly in charge, it doesn't look as though the senseless anti-motorist policies we currently have in place will be disappearing any time soon. I'm sure the core Cycling Plus trolls will rejoice, because after all, they care more about the crusade against drivers than they do about saving lives.