What to do with a pair of shorts......

photojonny
photojonny Posts: 382
edited June 2007 in Road beginners
I've got a pair of Endura padded shorts that I bought in Feb/March, but that are just too small for me. I bought them in a shop and felt I needed the XL, but as they didn't have any in, the assistant assured me that it was the L that I needed [:(!]. I've worn them maybe a dozen times, and they've never been 100% comfy, but today's ride was really quite painful and I ended up aching where I shouldn't ache. Been off the bike a bit with exams, so maybe I'm a few pounds heavier.

So I've ordered some new shorts, but have no idea what to do with these. They are in far too good nick to just throw away, and cost œ30, but then I don't imagine 2nd hand shorts are particularly desirable/Ebayable.

Suggestions?

where there's two wheels, there's a way....

Comments

• Have you looked on eBay?

You will be surprised, look under gay lycra

george

Europe
    http://europejibi.googlepages.com
  • Rich Hcp
    Rich Hcp Posts: 1,355
    Give them a good wash and stick them on ebay.

A few quid is better than nothing at all

Richard

Best thing I ever bought for a bike?
    Padded shorts![:D]
    Richard

Giving it Large
  • someone will buy them in minutes on singletrackworld

right bunch of perverts over there

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    I've got some XL Endura shorts that are a bit too big so the opposite of your problem! I'll swap; don't tell my missus and I won't tell yours! [:D]

Worn about three or four times only!
  • photojonny
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Graham G</i>

I've got some XL Endura shorts that are a bit too big so the opposite of your problem! I'll swap; don't tell my missus and I won't tell yours! [:D]

Worn about three or four times only!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Seriously? I've just Ebayed them, but will pull the item if you want to swop......

• graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    Makes sense to me - I'll send a mail. Send me your address asap as tomorrow is my last day at work before two weeks holiday so the last chance I'll get to post them!
  • photojonny
    Will do, mail me.