Mark Cavandish on Radio 2 shortly.

pauluscp
pauluscp Posts: 2,530
edited June 2007 in Pro race
There is an interview with Mark coming up soon on Radio 2 , 6.30 ish. I will be listening.

So many roads, so little time!!!
So many roads, so little time!!!

Comments

• Heard the interview a bit sketchy like they didn't know what to ask him, but at least its air time for pro cycling. Hes hopeful of riding the tour.
  • Well least they didn't ask the idiot questions like 'do you fall off a lot?' as we remember from last year's sports personality awards.

tea is good
  • vermootencp
    vermootencp Posts: 1,298
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sing_for_absolution</i>

Well least they didn't ask the idiot questions like 'do you fall off a lot?' as we remember from last year's sports personality awards.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    that guy who interviewed Nicole Cooke was one stupid fat fck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font size="1">"I'll do what I can to help y'all. But the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."
    </font id="size1">
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font>"I\'ll do what I can to help y\'all. But the game\'s out there, and it\'s play or get played. That simple."
    </font>