Free Bikes, Covent Garden, July 4th!!!

rothbook
rothbook Posts: 943
edited June 2007 in Campaign
Your chance to claim a free Orange bike!

Orange, official telecommunications partner of the Tour de France, is giving away 500 mountain bikes and helmets worth œ200 each.

On Yer Bike London, launched by actress Gemma Atkinson and world track silver medallist Tony Gibb, celebrates this year's Grand Depart from London.

A total of 500 black mountain bikes will be given away for free by Gemma and a number of leading British cyclists on 4 July in Covent Garden.

Gemma said: "I was a really keen cyclist when I was younger, but work commitments made it hard to continue. This initiative has given me the kick-start to get back in the saddle and I'm committed to cycling more as a result.

"My Orange bike is the first of hundreds to be given away on 4 July, and it looks fantastic."

Tony Gibb said: "I know a thing or two about safe cycling, and would encourage Londoners always to ensure that safety is high on their priority list.

"It is great that Orange is giving away so many top quality bikes for people to use. Cycling is a great way of keeping fit in the warm weather as long as the members of the public ensure they stay well hydrated and protect their heads with a suitable helmet."

For the chance to claim your free bike from Gemma, go to Covent Garden on 4 July at 9am.

http://www.orange.co.uk/sport/3147.htm? ... pillsample

I guess they must mean the Piazza.

I would go it it weren't for Gemma's injunction...

Comments