Marmotte Medical form

sancho_panza
sancho_panza Posts: 183
edited June 2007 in Pro race
Does anyone know how to download the medical form for the Marmotte? I'm sure I did it last year but seem to find it this time around. Little worried as I'm off a few days' time and need to get the stamp from my GP.

Cheers in advance

Sancho

Comments

• Mark.Scp
    Mark.Scp Posts: 514
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sancho Panza</i>

Does anyone know how to download the medical form for the Marmotte? I'm sure I did it last year but seem to find it this time around. Little worried as I'm off a few days' time and need to get the stamp from my GP.

Cheers in advance

Sancho
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hi,

i just made my one in my own writing, just saying i agree that ..... is medically and physically fit to take part in .. on the ... .

They accepted this last year

Many thanks

Mark

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
    la marmotte xD

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
    la marmotte xD

• pjm-84
    pjm-84 Posts: 819
    I've assumed if you have a racing licence then you'll be okay?

Paul
    Paul
  • mac220cp
    mac220cp Posts: 522
    Here's a link to the Medical form from the Website, just download it, its on page 3 or 4. Sadly i can't go this year. So good luck to you all. I wouldn't assume that a racing license is OK, In france you're required to have a medical to get a license. The organisers know that in the UK you are not.

http://www.sportcommunication.com/newsite/reglement04.pdf

Regards,

Mark

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how
    He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how
  • mooro
    mooro Posts: 480
    I found it on the sportcommuniction website. It is on the page where you select your events....

select 'registrations - online'
    then 'individual'
    enter your regstration number (six digit number not race number) or yourname.
    this brings up a page with loads of events and also a pop up with advice about registering / payment etc. In the bottom RH corner of this page is a pdf file with four pages on it. the english medical form is in the 3rd sheet.

http://www.sportcommunication.com

Hope this helps.
  • sancho_panza
    sancho_panza Posts: 183
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sancho Panza</i>

Cheers in advance

Sancho
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Found it - eventually. Thanks for the responses.

Steve B