Retro decals

marmitecp
marmitecp Posts: 203
edited June 2007 in Road general
Can anybody recommend sources for frame decals?

I've resprayed my Peugeot in pristine white for my fixie project and it needs black decals to finish it off. Just for the down tube, I want to keep it simple.

I've seen some on US Ebay but it is for a whole pack and works out quite expensive. Searching for "decalques" on French Ebay is no good either.

Anybody know of UK sources or places that would make them up for a reasonable price?

Thanks

Comments

• jakob_s
    jakob_s Posts: 477
    http://home.comcast.net/~velographic/VGhome.htm

It's a friend of a friend and he's got a keen interest in restoring old bikes.
    (And prices are quite reasonable, especially with the current exchange rate)

FGG #2384
  • boly
    boly Posts: 71
    H. Lloyds of Carlisle. Just Google for it - no problem. They dont do orders on the net but they list a huge selection - just send em a letter and a cheque. Takes about 2 weeks or more because of the volume of orders but well worth the wait - good quality and cheap.
  • marmitecp
    marmitecp Posts: 203
    Excellent links - thank you both.
  • pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    email me. I did some Peugeot ones a few years ago, including the lion headbadge

pete.whelan@talk21.com

Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.