Ron Kitching Challenge York 23rd June

Ryedaleman
Ryedaleman Posts: 68
Will be riding this tomorrow. Ryedale Rumble shares part of route (Blakey Bank, Rosedale.) Shame they are both on at the same time.

Anyone else be there? I will be wearing my flourecent ankle bands as usual... give me a shout as you go by.

Comments

• OFOAB
    OFOAB Posts: 905
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ryedaleman</i>

Will be riding this tomorrow. Ryedale Rumble shares part of route (Blakey Bank, Rosedale.) Shame they are both on at the same time.

Anyone else be there? I will be wearing my flourecent ankle bands as usual... give me a shout as you go by.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Based on our relative times in White Rose I'll be going by backwards - if you're on your fluorescent framed machine I'll give you a gasp! Good luck for the day

I wish I was any place but the someplace I'm in
    I wish I was any place but the someplace I\'m in
  • hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    It is the Rumble for me tomorrow. I have done the Ron K for the last three years and really enjoyed it. Agree about it being a shame they are on the same day otherwise I would have tried to do both.