Total To$$er

2191flint
2191flint Posts: 803
edited December 1969 in Campaign
Was that you on the A4 tonight between Thatcham and Newbury 18.45 ish went through every set of RED lights, wearing a red lid, tatty old beige half zip jersey black padded shorts, trainers, tatty old bike with hi viz bits stuck to it.You looked like a cyclist from your appearance, but what a twot, jumping every single red light, you are the type of cyclist that give us law abiding non traffic light jumping cyclists a bad name. to$$er[:(!][:(!][:(!]

A turkey is just for Christmas, not for life.

Me and my bike- http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/flintosaur9/
Signature free - with immediate effect.

Comments

• Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    <font size="1"><font color="pink">..er.. no it wasn't me</font id="pink"></font id="size1">

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    wearing a helmet! what a to55er...I bet he had shimano as well [}:)][;)]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 2191flint</i>

Was that you on the A4 tonight between Thatcham and Newbury 18.45 ish <b>went through every set of RED lights,</b> wearing a red lid, tatty old beige half zip jersey black padded shorts, trainers, tatty old bike with hi viz bits stuck to it.You looked like a cyclist from your appearance, but what a twot, jumping every single red light, you are the type of cyclist that give us law abiding non traffic light jumping cyclists a bad name. to$$er[:(!][:(!][:(!]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How do you know.
    You weren't following him were you?[:D]
  • I bet he had a triple chainset too. And a Brooks saddle.

Nobody ever got laid because they were using Shimano
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Smokin Joe</i>

I bet he had a triple chainset too. And a Brooks saddle.

nothing wrong with a brooks saddle [:(!]

[:D]
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Noodley</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Smokin Joe</i>

I bet he had a triple chainset too. And a Brooks saddle.

nothing wrong with a brooks saddle [:(!]

[:D]
    Ah, a leather fetishist.

• Black Keith
    Black Keith Posts: 224
    well I'm sure whoever it was has seen this thread and immediately changed his riding style.

Did he have a number on his back?
  • 2191flint
    2191flint Posts: 803
    Along that particular stretch of the A4 there are traffic lights every 1/4 mile, every time he jumped a set they changed shortly after and the traffic was able catch up with him, then at the next set he'd continue and the 3 or so miles went on like that, eventually he came to the Robinhood R/A ( where the A34 meets the A4 and two minor B roads, very busy) and flew straight out into the traffic weaving in between cars already on the R/a who had priority, how the guy gets home in one piece amazes me!

But my point is that he is the type of cyclist who gives the law abiding amongst us the bad press, and having witnessed his selfish, stupid, dangerous riding, I can see why some motorists hate cyclists.

Clearly, his physique and pedal action suggested that he is a serious cyclist, obviously he was either on a death wish, or he is just plain arrogant/ignorant.

Signature free - with immediate effect.

• BigBren
    BigBren Posts: 145
    Maybe he was just trying to escape the weird stalker who was following him for several miles, observing his every move and eyeing up his toned legs? [;)]

Bren
  • Simon L2
    Simon L2 Posts: 2,908
    I'm afraid that I join 2191flint in the grumpy old men camp on this one. It really hacks me off when people jump red light after red light - but, Mr. Flint...weren't you tempted to remonstrate with him?
  • Sorry guys. I've given myself a target of a 35 mph average for the summer months and sometimes I have to take a few risks.