Rightist characteristics

Gary Askwith
Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
edited June 2007 in Campaign
Just to even up the forum..[:)][}:)]

I'll kick it off.....[:o)]

1. Indignation

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....

Comments

• david2
    david2 Posts: 5,200
    2. Selfishness
  • 3. Clear thinking
  • marinyork
    marinyork Posts: 271
    4. Pomposity [:)]
  • spire
    spire Posts: 4,077
    6. Realism.
  • spire
    7. Wealth-creating.

8. Raise everybody up, don't drag everybody down.
  • 7. A belief in freedom
  • marinyork
    I think some people have been getting mixed up with the two threads!
  • redcogs
    redcogs Posts: 3,232
    exploititive, inequitive, individualistic, miserable, cynical, ill tempered, ugly, crass, vile, duplicitous, dishonest, xenophobic, mysogistic, twisted, ruthless.

Better leave some of their worse characteristics for later.

<font size="1">please look up to the stars.. </font id="size1"><font size="6"><font color="red">***</font id="red"></font id="size6">
    <font size="1">please look up to the stars.. </font id="size1"><font size="6"><font color="red">***</font id="red"></font id="size6">
  • spire
    Very large peni5es! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][;)]
  • marinyork
    Grammar schools for all! Oh that doesn't work, grammar schools for some, nothing for everyone else. Only joking!
  • redcogs
    Thatcher's penis was huge

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redcogs</i>

exploititive, inequitive, individualistic, miserable, cynical, ill tempered, ugly, crass, vile, duplicitous, dishonest, xenophobic, mysogistic, twisted, ruthless.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You're beginning to convince me of the merits of moving to the right. [;)]
  • spire
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redcogs</i>

But still couldn't satisfy you1[;)]
  • spire
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redcogs</i>

To quote Gene Hunt:

The way you say it, you're making it sound a like bad thing!
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by spire</i>

But still couldn't satisfy you1[;)]

I suspect it was used as a weapon. [:0] After a good handbagging and rogering, even the most hardened trade unionist was begging for mercy. [;)]
  • Gary Askwith
    Spouting some simple-minded mean-spirited petulant, thinly-veiled ignorant coswallop...which is comprehensivly debunked with ease..... refusing to rationalise aforementioned claptrap, going quiet, then repeating the same simple-minded mean-spirited petulant, thinly-veiled ignorant coswallop a few days later [:)][:)][xx(]

• redcogs
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

Spouting some simple-minded mean-spirited petulant, thinly-veiled ignorant coswallop...which is comprehensivly debunked with ease..... refusing to rationalise aforementioned claptrap, going quiet, then repeating the same simple-minded mean-spirited petulant, thinly-veiled ignorant coswallop a few days later [:)][:)][xx(]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">This is such an accurate and funny description i have laughed out loud. They f ucking sulk following a pasting the children !! [:D][:D]

• spire

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">This is such an accurate and funny description i have laughed out loud. They f ucking sulk following a pasting the children !! [:D][:D]

Please see response on Lefty thread![:D][:D]
  • Gary Askwith

You forgot a few redders:

petulant
    Ignorant
    materialistic
    Consumeristic
    Indignant
    Gormless
    Prejudiced
    narrow-minded
    Swivel-eyed
    Pot bellied
    Double-chinned
    Saggy-arsed
    Spotty-backed
    Knuckle-dragging

...etc etc [:p][8D]

• Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    The problem here is that there's two broad kinds of left (see the other thread), just as there's two broad kinds of right.

1. The conservative right. Characterised by a belief in: tradition, nation, hierarchy, (natural, moral or religious) order, security, the military, 'common sense', 'knowing your place.' The government exists to maintain social order and defend national and class interests (which are to everyone's benefit whether they know it or not). Worst tendencies: racism, fascism.

2. The (neo-)liberal right. Characterised by a belief in: social mobility, individual choice, the free market, low taxes, small government. The government only exists to facilitate free markets. Worst tendencies: selfishness, survival of the strong, extreme social inequality.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • marinyork
    Swivel-eyed, I like that, I can really imagine that characteristic in most of the right-wing posters!
  • Cab
    Cab Posts: 770
    Gullible.

<i>Free baby elephants for every citizen</i>
    Vote Arch for Prime Minister
  • Gary Askwith
    Catatonic Fashion victim veggie porsche driver Rootin hootin lefty varmit shootin Grammer-loving gypo cursing PC slaggin Furrin-workin migrant-bashin maggie-praisin motheaten fleabittten dogs of warmomgerin pursuasion

opps[:0][:I]
    got em mixed up [;)]

• 12. Take pleasure out of teasing lefties.
  • sabreur
    sabreur Posts: 234
    Never let the facts get in the way of a good opinion

It's no sin to be born in the gutter...but a terrible sin to ride there

It\'s no sin to be born in the gutter...but a terrible sin to ride there