You'd feel a right dick..

redrobbo
redrobbo Posts: 727
edited June 2007 in Campaign
..if this happened to you![:I]

I'm off to get me Calvin Kleins, me[:0]

Titanium is for the fairies

Comments

• If she'd felt a right dick, then they'd have had to have had a different kind of identity parade.
  • The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    I think she were on t' make.

<hr noshade size="1">
    CyclingIsPermittedAlongThisFootpathGenericPath
  • Melvil
    Melvil Posts: 2,219
    Well, the judge has certainly got a lot of exposure from this incident.

...I'll get my coat.

******************************************************************************
    See Baby Elephants and more at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47331519@N00/
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redrobbo</i>
    I'm off to get me Calvin Kleins, me[:0]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Don't get them, they're pants. [:)]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">kinckers kanckers konckers</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]
  • philip99a
    philip99a Posts: 2,272
    Why is he named and she isn't?

In fact why is any defendant named in any court case before they are found guilty (if indeed they are found guilty)? In what way is justice or the public interest served by naming someone who may be found (and of course in fact be) innocent?

Can't understand.

Cue Patrick???

Campag Super Nova; faster than a cannon ball
    Cycling - the most fun you can have sitting down.
  • Tony666
    Tony666 Posts: 274
    If she'd felt a right dick, does that mean he has two - one left and one right?
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    The verdict flies in the face of justice.

It'll never stand up in court.

He should be bloody well hung etc etc cont p94.

The witness's evidence was credible, I thought.
  • Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    ..sounds like a complete balls-up.

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • Jon G
    Jon G Posts: 281
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by philip99a</i>

Why is any defendant named in any court case before they are found guilty (if indeed they are found guilty)? In what way is justice or the public interest served by naming someone who may be found (and of course in fact be) innocent?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

1) So that everyone knows they have been found to be innocent.

2) Secret trials can lead to corrupt practices.

Jon
  • martinwitnam
    martinwitnam Posts: 439
    How did he demonstrate how hard it was to expose yourself in a pair of Calvin Kleins?
    Question is, was he actually on that train?

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by martinwitnam</i>

How did he demonstrate how hard it was to expose yourself in a pair of Calvin Kleins?
    Question is, was he actually on that train?

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!

The prosecution witness said that he'd arranged himself so they were dangling which is more difficult to do with close fitting briefs. In the old days, flashers would use clothes pegs.
  • ''During the three-day trial, the court <b>heard</b> the woman had <b>allegedly</b> captured Sir Stephen on a mobile phone ''

Is this not admissable as evidence?
  • His wife is standing by him and his œ186,000 a year salary.
    Sweet.

Dan
    Dan
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>
    In the old days, flashers would use clothes pegs.
    a) [:0] Wahat did they do with the pegs? I dread to think!
    b) How do you know this? [;)]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">No, Dougal, that baby elephant is far away!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]
  • I bet he was on Legal Aid!
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnaar</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>
    In the old days, flashers would use clothes pegs.
    a) [:0] Wahat did they do with the pegs? I dread to think!
    b) How do you know this? [;)]

The technique was to peg the flies open. Then the raincoat (invariably a dirty fawn one) was simply lifted.
  • chewa
    chewa Posts: 164
    Mistaken identity - the culprit was a short one eyed bald bloke wearing a turtleneck.

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
    plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens

Black 531c tourer
    FCN 7
    While dahn saff Dahon Speed 6 FCN 11!!!
    Also 1964 Flying Scot Continental
    1995 Cinelli Supercorsa (columbus slx)
    BTwin Rockrider 8.1
    Unicycle
    Couple of others!