I bet that brought tears to his eyes....

AcademicX
AcademicX Posts: 152
edited June 2007 in Campaign
Those of a sensitive nature should probably avoid this one...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 253849.stm

Comments

• What...???

"That's guna hurt in the morning son!"

Its all very well going fast...but can you stay on the bike??
    Its all very well going fast...but can you stay on the bike??
  • Hell hath no fury etc...

She said: "I am in no way a violent person." Not strictly true...
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peyote</i>

Hell hath no fury etc...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I suppose it's all relative - a violent person would have pulled both off and refused to give them back until they'd been through a food processor.[:0]
  • Melvil
    Melvil Posts: 2,219
    Ow...fancy trying to eat it as well...still, I guess its fresher than it would be down the local fast food outlet.

******************************************************************************
    See Baby Elephants and more at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47331519@N00/
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peyote</i>

Hell hath no fury etc...

I suppose it's all relative - a violent person would have pulled both off and refused to give them back until they'd been through a food processor.[:0]

You've thought about that too much! [xx(]
  • lardarse rider
    lardarse rider Posts: 1,447
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peyote</i>

Hell hath no fury etc...

Or squidged them between her toes[xx(]

Arch didn't have a baby elephant that she didn't use to clean her car (that she didn't have). Everybody became envious of this baby elephant Arch never had and decided - If you can't not have a baby elephant of your own then you could have a not having a baby elephant sig line.

I\'m pushing the pedals on my season cycle
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peyote</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

Hell hath no fury etc...

You've thought about that too much! [xx(]

No need to stop and think - I did criminal law for a number of years. I even know the best way of cutting a leg off. [:0]
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>
    No need to stop and think - I did criminal law for a number of years.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay, that makes sense...

I even know the best way of cutting a leg off. [:0]

...but that is a bit too much information! Although I would've thought some form of power-saw would be the most efficient. I guess it wold depend on your reason for removing said leg...

No need to stop and think - I did criminal law for a number of years.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay, that makes sense...

I even know the best way of cutting a leg off. [:0]

...but that is a bit too much information! Although I would've thought some form of power-saw would be the most efficient. I guess it wold depend on your reason for removing said leg...

No power saw. The reason was that the perpetrator was a sadistic pervert.
    No power saw. The reason was that the perpetrator was a sadistic pervert.

Nuff said. [V]
  • Nail clippers, while the victim is stapled to the floor, with a condom full of urine in their mouth for when they cry out and then breath in hard, it bursts. Thats the best way to cut off someones leg, trust me they'll never try to do you over again, it really learns em[}:)]

Well thats what I do, is there a better way Patrick?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26011722@N00/
  • The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    "I am in no way a violent person".
    Christ I wouldn't like to see what she can do when she is violent...

<hr noshade size="1">
    CyclingIsPermittedAlongThisFootpathGenericPath
  • richteacp
    richteacp Posts: 1,137
    Good christ, what a nutter!
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
    [xx(]

<font size="1">--
    esta elefante del beb‚ me molesta</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">--
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by richtea</i>

Good christ, what a nutter!
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
    [xx(]

<font size="1">--

Do you remember the case recently of a woman biting a chap's testicle off? I can't remember if it was a spit or swallow.
  • richteacp
    Eww, don't, I feel queasy enough as it is.

<font size="1">--
    <font size="1">--
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by richtea</i>

Eww, don't, I feel queasy enough as it is.

<font size="1">--

Not as queasy as he did!
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    If they went back to his house for drinks with friends, why was he only wearing his underpants???

SNAPS
  • richteacp
    <mental note: wear trousers to parties from now on>

<font size="1">--
    <font size="1">--
  • chewa
    chewa Posts: 164
    Is a testicle an organ? - or a gland?

I think we should be told.

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens

Black 531c tourer
    FCN 7
    While dahn saff Dahon Speed 6 FCN 11!!!
    Also 1964 Flying Scot Continental
    1995 Cinelli Supercorsa (columbus slx)
    BTwin Rockrider 8.1
    Unicycle
    Couple of others!
  • Buggi
    Buggi Posts: 674
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chewa</i>

Is a testicle an organ? - or a gland?

I think we should be told.

i don't think it's an organ, because you need all your organ's to carry on living don't you? i don't think it's a gland either.

so what is the best way of cutting off a leg? just so i know, not that i'm violent or anything but i was truly sorry about that guy's testicle, i didn't mean to do it! [:0]

To infinity... and beyond!
    my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia

To infinity... and beyond!
    my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    I love her statement in which she denies she's a violent person! I would hate to see her when she's angry lol!

SIZE IS EVERYTHING! or at least that's what my LBS tells me.
  • Simon L2
    Simon L2 Posts: 2,908
    which film featured a similar scene? I've got half a memory that says that Robin Williams was involved.
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    Garp?

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K