Stolen Bikes - Please Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

MattyDcp
MattyDcp Posts: 49
edited June 2007 in Workshop
Stolen from Central Oxford UK, sometime between the evenings of Sat 9th and Sunday 10th June:

1) Brand new (literally delivered that day) Cervelo P3C:
White and Black colour scheme
51 cm, Frame number SNP3C07D00081
Aeolus 6.5 wheels (700)
Bontrager aero bars white
White handlebar tape
Chorus group set
Bontrager ladies TT saddle
Bontrager tubs
Look keo pedals, carbon cranks

2) Slightly older bike, Pinarello prince SL
Red and silver 48 cm sloping top tube frame
Zonda forks and seat stays
Durace 9 speed triple
Mavic kyserium SSL wheels (700)

If anyone hears of these bikes being ridden or offered for sale, please can they contact Marion at marionr@rickman.co.uk.

Spread the word and we'll get the bar stewards! Thanks.

Matt Davis (Oxford Tri) on behalf of a very distraught female rider."

"This song is dedicated to someone who thinks he hasn't seen anything good today..."
"This song is dedicated to someone who thinks he hasn\'t seen anything good today..."

Comments

• giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Dear oh dear, two quality bikes as well. I hope you get the ba****ds and I know how it feels to have a bike taken. It might be someone who doesn't even know the quality of the bikes and they try and sell it down the local for drugs. This is sometimes the case as it was with my bike being taken.

Fortunately I got mine back, and in one piece and I do hope you are successful yourselves.

SIZE IS EVERYTHING! or at least that's what my LBS tells me.
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Put a couple of searches on eBay (the 'save to my favourite searches' option).
    If someone lists something matching the search, it'll email you and you can check if they're yours.

Both bikes are rare enough so that people aren't genuinely listing lots of them, you won't be bothered every 5 minutes if your searches are e.g. 'Cervelo P3C' and 'Pin* Prince' (lets assume they can't spell...)

why is it sunny all week yet rains at weekends ?
  • MattyDcp
    MattyDcp Posts: 49
    BUMP for the evening crowd, and thanks for the suggestions and support.....

"This song is dedicated to someone who thinks he hasn't seen anything good today..."
    "This song is dedicated to someone who thinks he hasn\'t seen anything good today..."