Hilton let out of prison because she hates it

The Bosscp
The Bosscp Posts: 647
edited June 2007 in Campaign
Fair enough, I say - the poor love. If she doesn't like it they can't <i>make</i> her stay there.

Comments

• Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    Brat!

Not Bonj...i mean...hmmm..... then again! [:)][}:)][;)]

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....

• rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    You ever been banged up the slammer banjo?
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    lol, yeah. House arrest!! She probably lives in one of the biggest houses in LA, what a punishment!!

SNAPS
  • ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    With a bit of luck this could be the breaking of her. Americans tend to take a very simple view of fair play and if we are fortunate we may get to see footage of her getting pelted with tomatoes, eggs etc on her next public outing.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ankev1</i>

With a bit of luck this could be the breaking of her. Americans tend to take a very simple view of fair play and if we are fortunate we may get to see footage of her getting pelted with tomatoes, eggs etc on her next public outing.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No, it'll be the jail sex tapes for the "sex 'n handcuffs" market.[;)]
  • Canrider
    Canrider Posts: 2,253
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">She probably lives in one of the biggest houses in LA<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Naw, it's only about 4500 square feet..pretty poky in her circle... [V]

"We will never win until the oil runs out or they invent hover cars - but then they may land on us." -- lardarse rider
    "We will never win until the oil runs out or they invent hover cars - but then they may land on us." -- lardarse rider
  • Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    What is the silly bints real name then.....Winney Clackhandle or summit? [xx(]

• Uncle Mort
    Uncle Mort Posts: 1,124
    Weird. She still reminds me of a skinnier Miss Piggy - although Miss Piggy obviously had more personality.

apparently she listed her occupation as "chantelle from big brother lookalike"[:D]

if i had a better signature, i'd use that instead
    riding on my bicycle, i saw a motorcrash…
  • Ashtrayhead
    Ashtrayhead Posts: 963
    Looks like she's gone straight back inside!

http://www.dlisted.com/

'Don't Walk, Don't Smoke, Don't Drink', Don't Think'

\'Don\'t Walk, Don\'t Smoke, Don\'t Drink\', Don\'t Think\'

'I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f****n' mouth'
    Bill Hicks
  • rgisme
    rgisme Posts: 1,598
    The Beeb vote is running 94% in favour of making her serve her full sentence [:D]
  • The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rgisme</i>

The Beeb vote is running 94% in favour of making her serve her full sentence [:D]

Yeah well it would, neither the been nor its viewers have been paid to let her out.
  • IanTrcp
    IanTrcp Posts: 761
    Apparently she has to go back and serve the rest of her sentence, and was taken screaming from the courtroom....
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
    a clear case for the death penalty [}:)]

<hr noshade size="1">
    'Cause I'm a lover not a fighter
    Yes, I'm a lover not a fighter
    Yes, I'm a lover not a fighter
    And I'm really built for speed
    Built for speed
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    The sheriff's a Scientologist. Hmmmmm. Any friend of the Swiss?

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • Rhythm Thief
    Rhythm Thief Posts: 2,787
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

What is the silly bints real name then.....Winney Clackhandle or summit? [xx(]

Her real name is Bletchley Travelodge.[:)]

• Saddle bum
    Saddle bum Posts: 2,044
    Who is Paris Hilton?

This item is not "News". It is a "feature". Its only value is entertainment in that a wanton, spoilt amnesiac* gets her come uppance. The US public would be incensed at the prospect of privilege winning over justice.

*Forgets to wear underwear.

Molon Labe.

Molon Labe.