Chrios Hoy Kilo Documentary

heathrow86
heathrow86 Posts: 228
edited June 2007 in Pro race
Been on the BBC website it says the documentary on Chris Hoys attempt at the Kilo record will be on BBC Scotland on the 3rd of June.

Comments

• andrewgturnbull
    andrewgturnbull Posts: 3,861
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by heathrow86</i>

Been on the BBC website it says the documentary on Chris Hoys attempt at the Kilo record will be on BBC Scotland on the 3rd of June.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

...and I missed it.

I don't suppose anyone has a copy on video or recordable dvd they could lend me?

Cheers, Andy

http://www.stirlingtri.co.uk
  • noggincp
    noggincp Posts: 1,881
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andrewgturnbull</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by heathrow86</i>

...and I missed it.

<font color="orange">I don't suppose anyone has a copy on video or recordable dvd they could lend me?</font id="orange">
    Cheers, Andy

http://www.stirlingtri.co.uk

Andy

I taped it on gold ole' VHS last night- can give you tape
    e-mail me

<font size="1">"Tongue sandwiches? Bleah! Eat what? But it's been in somebody else's mouth"</font id="size1">
    <font>"Tongue sandwiches? Bleah! Eat what? But it\'s been in somebody else\'s mouth"</font>
  • heathrow86
    heathrow86 Posts: 228
    I checked the listings for the documentary but I did not see it?
  • blim
    blim Posts: 333
    Didn't tape it, sorry, but did anyone who did see it think that the post-production by BBC Scotland was rubbish? The subtitles/captions were a near-invisible red - bizarre colour choice - and Jill Douglas' narration was unhelpful. Lots of random shots with no attempt made to put them in context. A real pity.
    kop van de wedstrijd
  • Never mind all that - he never posted his time for the arthurs seat challenge! lol

If at first you don't succeed - give in and go for a pint!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If at first you don\'t succeed - give in and go for a pint!
  • KOGAN
    KOGAN Posts: 1,048
    you can watch it for free on www.cycling.tv just search in the archive for it.

check out my new site
    www.freewebs.com/danielkogan
    check out my new site
    www.freewebs.com/danielkogan