stolen

pete236uk
pete236uk Posts: 58
edited December 1969 in Campaign
Someone stole my gary fisher mountain bike in Letchworth herts on thurs first bike i have stolen talk about weeed off it was a marlin blue with slick tyres what a gutter and this was locked outside my office on private property what a joke

peter
peter

Comments

• Archcp
    Archcp Posts: 8,987
    Sorry to hear it, it's always a real bummer to lose a bike, but I think you mean to say "first bike i have <b>had</b> stolen", not what you've said... Unless you mean it's your first bike: "First bike I have, stolen..."

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arch</i>

Sorry to hear it, it's always a real bummer to lose a bike, but I think you mean to say "first bike i have <b>had</b> stolen", not what you've said... Unless you mean it's your first bike: "First bike I have, stolen..."

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I was thinking that your post was a bit pedantic, but it's pretty funny!!

SNAPS
  • Archcp
    Yeah, sorry, I'm feeling a bit pedantic just now (a chorus of people say "only now?).

But it is a case where a lack of punctuation makes it a bit hard to understand the finer points of meaning...

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you right about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

• Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    write on sister [:D]
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arch</i>

Yeah, sorry, I'm feeling a bit pedantic just now (a chorus of people say "only now?).

But it is a case where a lack of punctuation makes it a bit hard to understand the finer points of meaning...

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you <b>right</b> about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Arch! [:0]
  • Arch has never corrected my grammar.
  • Mosschops2
    Mosschops2 Posts: 1,774
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you <b>right</b> about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Arch! [:0]

[:0][:0]

<font size="1">Have you ever tried pressing Alt+F4 ??</font id="size1">
    baby elephants? Any baby elephants here?? Helloo-ooo
  • The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647

But like I said, it's horrible to have a bike nicked, however eloquently you right about it... Bad luck Pete..[:(]

Eeeeh, young 'uns today eh. It's all in the way they're upbrung.
  • Archcp
    Bugger. Buggerbuggerbugger. Buggerit.

<hangs head in shame and goes off to fall on ritual sword>

• Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

Arch has never corrected my grammar.

She's met her then?

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • Brock_71
    Brock_71 Posts: 775
    rofl..
    Arch clearly isn't the woman I thought she was.. 'however eloquently you right about it..' tsssss I'm off to find someone else to look up to.

Sorry to hear about your bike Pete, I expect Joey sucko will be along any moment to explain how (if you were cleverer) you would've had insurance, so that will be of some comfort.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">A bicycle is for life, not just for Christmas.</font id="size1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">A bicycle is for life, not just for Christmas.</font id="size1">
  • Archcp
    <mumbles miserabley>

It was a typo, I know it's the wrong word, I just typed the wrong one, and didn't proofread properly...

<shuffles off in shame>

• graham56
    graham56 Posts: 634
    My grandma is always wright

It`s a state of mind.
  • Keith Oates
    Keith Oates Posts: 22,036
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by graham56</i>

My grandma is always wright
    Does that mean you are Graham Wright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Daily, Keep Healthy

Ride Daily, Keep Healthy
  • Grammer 10/10.

Spelling Cud do betta.

d.j.
    "The Angels have my 'phone box."