Another year older, another Budweiser

Comments

• Cretin
    Cretin Posts: 266
    What an idiot. Its a shame that this didn't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_SXeMxQbCc
  • HP40
    HP40 Posts: 39
    Does anyone know who/where/when on this?

No faces but big gut, strange T shirt, identifiable car(?), identifiable voice(?). Surely a recognisable street. A first name for the 'spanker', an identifiable poster(?)

Can anyone tie it down and pass onto Police?

There are a few offences being committed, and I'd love to see the A-holes' faces when charges are pressed.

I live in hope of a determind police officer on the case. Nu nu - nu nu - nu nu....
  • Pringlecp
    Pringlecp Posts: 771
    If you look at some of his other hugely enlightening and entertaining contributions you can detect an accent somewhere between Welsh and Geordie

• magnatom
    magnatom Posts: 492
    Cretin,

No matter what the chap did he didn't deserve what looks like a serious injury. It's better that he gets caught by the law and charged.

HP40,

I agree. There must be some way of working out who these people are. Would youtube not hold some information on where the video is uploaded from , i.e. IP address?
  • Cretin
    A wise thing to say magnatom, but if somebody slapped my back or head and then hit another vehicle like that, I'd treasure the memory for years.
  • magnatom
    There is a joepeers here http://tinyurl.com/39f4or

He wants to disable his automatic door locking. Seems related.
    [:0]
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> if somebody slapped my back or head and then hit another vehicle like that, I'd treasure the memory for years. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That extremely unpleasant desire of yours to see people seriously hurt is quite revealing.
  • magnatom
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cretin</i>

I'd treasure the memory for years.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No. I think you would be traumatised by the incident after seeing the damage that a car could do to someones face.[V]
  • Cretin
    I prefer to think the damage would be self-inflicted. I have no sympathy for people who act with such idiocy.
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    Lacking sympathy is one thing, you expressed your sentiment that it would be a good thing if he was smashed in the face with a car, quite another thing.
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    You could call it a leason learned. Do you think his ****wit friends ever did that again for a laugh, probably not.

SNAPS
  • dondare
    dondare Posts: 2,113
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cretin</i>

What an idiot. Its a shame that this didn't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_SXeMxQbCc
    I think that in that incident the boys in the car knew the cyclist and they were all just mucking around. But, as you say, it's a pity that it wasn't what happened to the guy in the first vid.

<b>You're not the boss of me.</b>
    This post contains traces of nuts.
  • dondare
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> if somebody slapped my back or head and then hit another vehicle like that, I'd treasure the memory for years. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That extremely unpleasant desire of yours to see people seriously hurt is quite revealing.

A robust attitude to natural justice.

• The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    That's a pretty poor quality video.
    Can they not remake it and improve the quality?
  • magnatom
    Thank goodness you guys aren't judges! If someone tries to assault me on the street when he is walking away do I have the right to throw a brick at his head? This is similar to to the type of justice you are describing.
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by magnatom</i>

Thank goodness you guys aren't judges! If someone tries to assault me on the street when he is walking away do I have the right to throw a brick at his head? This is similar to to the type of justice you are describing.

No but if a brick was to fall out of the sky and hit him on the head that would be OK. Anyway I thought Weegie justice was concrete wellies and a swim in the Clyde!![;)]

SNAPS
  • dondare
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by magnatom</i>

Natural justice, not revenge.

• magnatom
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat My Dust</i>

No but if a brick was to fall out of the sky and hit him on the head that would be OK.

Ah but the only difference between wishing it and doing it is 'balls'.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    Anyway I thought Weegie justice was concrete wellies and a swim in the Clyde!![;)]

Nah. There are too many new flat developments along the Clyde now. Nowhere quiet left to drop them in.... [;)]
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by magnatom</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat My Dust</i>

No but if a brick was to fall out of the sky and hit him on the head that would be OK.

Ah but the only difference between wishing it and doing it is 'balls'.

and culpability
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    Flag it as a "Sexual Assault" and ask Youtube to suspend the account

<b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • normal
    normal Posts: 11

No. I think you would be traumatised by the incident after seeing the damage that a car could do to someones face.[V]

Doesn't seen to have traumatised the scrote who took the vid.then edited it for maximum impact though.
  • Cab
    Cab Posts: 770
    No matter what the chap did he didn't deserve what looks like a serious injury. It's better that he gets caught by the law and charged.

While that is certainly true, if <i>anyone</i> were to have that accident then better a cyclist slapping loony than anyone else.

Oh, and I quite agree that this bloke has broken the law and foolishly posted evidence of it online. Anyone told the police yet?

<i>Free baby elephants for every citizen</i>
    Vote Arch for Prime Minister
  • Kourosism
    Kourosism Posts: 63
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by normal</i>

Doesn't seen to have traumatised the scrote who took the vid.then edited it for maximum impact though.

I believe the idiot in question survived with relatively minor injuries - I've seen the video before, with an extra bit of him in hospital joking about it. Can't remember where.

Chances are they won't do it again... but since he lived to tell the tale, they'll joke about it quite freely. They probably won't put two and two together to figure out they could have actually caused an accident whereby people other than themselves could have been hurt, or the trauma they inflicted.
  • Pringlecp
    Another silly chav here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK2h56Jx6mk

are youtube supposed to carry footage of people commiting offences?

• Kourosism
    Kourosism Posts: 63
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pringle</i>

Another silly chav here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK2h56Jx6mk

are youtube supposed to carry footage of people commiting offences?

Apparently not. It's been removed due to a terms of use violation.
  • Pringlecp
    That was quick - it was a clip of said chav leaning out of the window and slapping a cyclist as they drove past on a UK public road - I flagged it just after posting it here - I'm surprised they removed it so quickly!

• Some chav c#nt tried to do it to me on a main road last week, it was just before a bend so I couldn't get his licence number. Absolute pricks. I consider myself fairly liberal but believe me, after something like that you definitely come round to thinking that them falling out of a car and hitting their heads on stationary car is too good for them. I'd say it might knock some sense into them but it won't.
  • Firstly I have to say, let's all lighten up a little, also we need to be honest, we all love watching other people falling over things, You've been framed leaps to mind. However, since the original video has been removed from youtube I can't really comment. All I can say is that watching a chav smack his face into a stationary car is very funny. This is the quote of the moment for me:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I'd say it might knock some sense into them but it won't.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PetrolHead</i>

However, since the original video has been removed from youtube I can't really comment.

In the middle of a full on comment.

You really are fun aren't you!

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • Cab
    Cab Posts: 770
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PetrolHead</i>

Firstly I have to say, let's all lighten up a little,

Having someone lean out of a car to slap a cyclist isn't something to lighten up on. Its somethign to jail the offender over, it could causa a fatality.

<i>Free baby elephants for every citizen</i>
    Vote Arch for Prime Minister