I'd like to know (Big Brother)

yenrodcp
yenrodcp Posts: 9,991
edited June 2007 in Campaign
How 10+ women can can chase a man on national TV and try and pull down his shorts which was the only thing he had on (BTW) yet if it would have been the other way round it would have been <font size="6"><font color="red">RAPE !!!!!!!!</font id="red"></font id="size6">

[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
[;)] \'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]

Comments

• john ponting
    john ponting Posts: 491
    Indecent assault (possibly).

Doesn't rape involve some sexual contact, normally penetration of some form?

Luckily, I'm no expert on rape.

However, the real answer is that Channel4 and Big Brother seem able to get away with just about anything they want.

I've seen less than 5 minutes tv from this BB series, and curiously, it includes the scene with the guy leaping around trying to keep his keks on.
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    I agree, it was the first thing that popped into my head as they tried to yank his shorts down. If it had been reversed it would have been all over the papers as some sort of sexual assualt.

SNAPS
  • Smeggers
    Smeggers Posts: 1,019
    ....and god help them if "she" was asian ;).

<font size="1">Hickory Dickory Dock,
    A baby elephant ran up the clock,
    The clock is being repaired</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Hickory Dickory Dock,
    A baby elephant ran up the clock,
    The clock is being repaired</font id="size1">
  • simoncp
    simoncp Posts: 3,260
    Wearing nothing but shorts in a house with 10 women and no other men? He was obviously asking for it and any sexual assault he may have suffered would have been entirely his own fault. That's why there has been no outcry.
  • Ghost Donkey
    Ghost Donkey Posts: 914
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by simoncp</i>

Wearing nothing but shorts in a house with 10 women and no other men? He was obviously asking for it and any sexual assault he may have suffered would have been entirely his own fault. That's why there has been no outcry.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So when women walk around the house in a bikini top are they asking for it to be pulled off? Does that apply to women sunbathing or wearing revealing clothing in public? I haven't seen any of it this year but do they walk around in small shorts/bikini bottoms too? Would that make them fair game?
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    I disagree...Mrs Fnaar said the same when we were watching that short-tug scene, but to me there is clearly a difference. It's the same difference (if you'll pardon my English) that makes it OK for men to boast about the number of sexual encounters they have had, yet a woman who does the same will often be derided. I had my bottom pinched repeatedly by a group of lairy women in a pub recently...we had a bit of banter, and all was fine. I know that I wouldn't have done the same to one of them in league with my mates. There are clear differences in the way that the sexes interact; that's why BB put one guy in with all those women. A bloke will be a different person 1:1 with a male friend than he will be with a female friend, for example. Personally, although I'm a fairly blokey type of bloke, I find the company of women much more rewarding and even relaxing than that of men. So there. Pull my shorts down, Mrs! [:D]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">kinckers kanckers konckers</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]
  • ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    Ten blokes pulling a lady's knickers down and the lady dials 999 and shouts Rape (reasonable enough).

Ten girls pulling a bloke's underpants down and the bloke says, "Look girls, all you've got to do is form an orderly queue".
  • papercorn2000
    papercorn2000 Posts: 4,517
    I suppose it depends on the guy, the women and their motivation...
    But, if they go on BB, they deserve everything they get!

God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
    God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
  • Eat My Dust
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by simoncp</i>

He was in the swimming pool!! What would you have worn, you're chastity belt and a 3 piece suit?

SNAPS
  • alecstilleyedye
    alecstilleyedye Posts: 1,170
    was it in retaliation for pulling charley's bikini top off (undoing the string at the back)?

if i had a better signature, i'd use that instead
    riding on my bicycle, i saw a motorcrash…
  • pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    Why are you all watching such drivel? I don't watch it, i don't care who gets to do what to whom. Its aload of ****e. I am convinced that there are people put into the house with a script to keep the whole cherade from grinding to a halt. I wouldn't watch it even if there was live group sex at six in the evening. Get a life.

So many roads, so little time!!!
  • john ponting
    john ponting Posts: 491
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by paulus</i>

Why are you all watching such drivel? I don't watch it, i don't care who gets to do what to whom. Its aload of ****e. I am convinced that there are people put into the house with a script to keep the whole cherade from grinding to a halt. <b>I wouldn't watch it even if there was live group sex at six in the evening</b>. Get a life.

THAT'S ALWAYS AFTER MIDNIGHT!
  • Eat My Dust
    Who rattled grumpies cage?

I can never understand why people get <i>so</i> upset over what someone else wants to watch on TV, it's beyond me. I suggest sir, it's you that needs to get a life.

SNAPS
  • pauluscp
    I have a life, thats why i don't need to watch such rubbish. I do get annoyed at the things others watch on TV because they are pandering to the dumbing down of social life to the lowest common denominator. In the case of this programm its watching a load of no hopers who want a few minuits of fame parading themselves on national television.

• Eat My Dust
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by paulus</i>

In the case of this programm its watching a load of no hopers who want a few minuits of fame parading themselves on national television.

See I don't think you understand, the above line is exactly what makes it compelling viewing. It has me and Mrs EMD and a lot of our friends rolling about laughing at just how stupid people can be.

BTW, I too have a life. One that I wouldn't change for anything. I'm a very happy person. Telling people "to get a life" just pis*es them off, especially when it's something as trivial as a TV programme.

SNAPS
  • pauluscp
    I do understand. But if the best thing people can do with their life is to watch a supercilious load of rubbish on TV, when in the grand scheme of things there is so much more they could be doing, then if that p****s them off then so be it.

• Eat My Dust
    You really do have a broom stuck up your ar*e don't you. So <i>you</i> think it's rubbish, <i>weeelllll</i> it must be rubbish then.

SNAPS
  • pauluscp
    So you think is is good , so it must be good. We can go round in circles all night if you want.

• Eat My Dust
    No, I just don't understand why it upsets people if someone wants to watch it. I think they probably belong to the same group of people who get upset by people who drink Magners cider.

SNAPS
  • pauluscp
    Now your really trying to get me going[:0]

• Eat My Dust
    What? are you telling me you don't enjoy a Magners and ice while watching Big Brother. See I don't get that!

SNAPS
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat My Dust</i>

What? are you telling me you don't enjoy a Magners and ice while watching Big Brother. See I don't get that!

SNAPS

Whilst flicking through the latest edition of <i>Hello</i>, I hope...
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat My Dust</i>

SNAPS

<puts judicial hat on>

What's Hello?
  • Eat My Dust
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

SNAPS

Now that you come to mention it.........although I would never actually buy it myself[:I]

SNAPS
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

SNAPS

<puts judicial hat on>

What's Hello?

*produces bundle*

One of the parties to the case of <i>Douglas v Hello [2005] EWCA Civ 595</i>...
  • pauluscp

SNAPS

Now that you come to mention it.........although I would never actually buy it myself[:I]

SNAPS

With a microwave meal?

• Eat My Dust
    I'll have you know that I'm a very accomplished cook. Going by the photo Paulus, you've seen more microwave dinners than I!![;)]

SNAPS
  • gillan1969
    gillan1969 Posts: 3,119
    sorry but that's me riled

Magners bloody cider[:(!][:(!][:(!]

pre their recent campaign how many punters did you see drinking cider in a pub on ice???????????????????????????

none I tells you, none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course that also means that now Bulmers was 'made for ice' pah[:(!]

what a pile of cack

could you not have thought of drinking cider with ice yourself????

the answer would be no because its ridiculous

have to dsay the strongbow one is a bit weird...sort of damning with faint praise...total first pint refreshemtn i.e. have one and then move onto something more substantial[:)]

bit like the scottish Borders slogan...scotlands leading short break destinantion[:)]

down with magners drinkers.....<b><u>it is their fickle like who allow marketing weasels to propsper.</u></b>..kill kill killl

www.squadraporcini.com
  • pauluscp
    No, too much of my own good cooking and that of mrs P. Also far too much real ale over the years. Still, got up Mont Ventoux in two hours though.

• Eat My Dust
    Old folks, don't you just luv 'em!![;)]

SNAPS