Multiple personalities: consecutive and concurrent

1235»

Comments

• linfordlunchbox
    linfordlunchbox Posts: 4,834
    My offer was not a test of scruples Martin, It was an olive branch.

Are you able to move forward and start debating on here without the personal insults ? Respect from (nearly) all will surely follow...........

"I\'d clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"
  • Simon L2
    Simon L2 Posts: 2,908
    Well, I still hate you all. Just pay your subs and stop whinging!

Redders - As for political action - well there's never been a better time. There's any number of single issue organisations to support, or to get arsy with if you fancy something direct. And, if you really are completely without motivation, or a thought as to what course to take then ......become a Right to Ride rep. Get stuck into your Local Development Framework. Seriously. The future of your town is up for grabs right now, and any cyclist can look beyond the purblind maunderings of town planners (the excellent Mr. Monkey aside), particularly when it comes to the sustainability test.
  • linfordlunchbox
    Mmm, I can feel the Luuurrrve [:D]

• linfordlunchbox
    I'll take your silence as a No Martin ?. Have you not considered how offensive it is to be on the end of one of your rants and accusations ?.

I'm all for using the soapbox on C+ to voice my opinions as do others, but I don't consider it as a place for open season to abuse others on here.

• linford,

I tried to email you the other day, but it got kicked back. Could you email me with your address please.

Patrick
  • linfordlunchbox
    Try it now Patrick, I don't use the account that often nowadays

• Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    Patrick, this aint the world cup and your not Pierluigi Collina [:)][:p]

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

Patrick, this aint the world cup and your not Pierluigi Collina [:)][:p]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Keep you head down Gaz - linf's got some photos of you and I'm trying to get them back for less than the News of the World is offering. [;)]
  • linfordlunchbox
    Whilst we are on the subject, Have you got any risque pics of your missus to post up Gaz [;)] ?

• Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>

Whilst we are on the subject, Have you got any risque pics of your missus to post up Gaz [;)] ?
    Sorry, none of her dressed up as Jeremy Clarkson for you old bean [;)][}:)]

• linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>

Sorry, none of her dressed up as Jeremy Clarkson for you old bean [;)][}:)]

Do you want some ? [:D] [;)]

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

• Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    I don't think any of you are helping. How about stopping this nonsense and asking admin to delete the thread?

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flying_Monkey</i>

I don't think any of you are helping. How about stopping this nonsense and asking admin to delete the thread?

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Ahem, FM, isn't that going to alert admin to what is going on? It's a bit like asking the police to get rid of your bombmaking gear.
  • Hello *waves*
  • linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flying_Monkey</i>

Oh come on FM, I was only pulling Gary's leg, I haven't really got any pics of his missus dressed as JC - none of his clothes fitted her [:D]

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flying_Monkey</i>

Oh come on FM, I was only pulling Gary's leg, I haven't really got any pics of his missus dressed as JC - none of his clothes fitted her [:D]

It's too late linf, Admin's here. Forummers are being led away handcuffed to waiting tandems.
  • linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin1</i>

Hello *waves*

Cooooeeeee [:)]

• linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

It's too late linf, Admin's here. Forummers are being led away handcuffed to waiting tandems.

You couldn't make it a unicycle ?, I've always fancied a go on one [;)]

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

You couldn't make it a unicycle ?, I've always fancied a go on one [;)]

You might escape! I don't want to escape - I've been promised a cell with Arch.[:p]
  • mjones
    mjones Posts: 1,915
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simon L2</i>

Well, I still hate you all. Just pay your subs and stop whinging!

Redders - As for political action - well there's never been a better time. There's any number of single issue organisations to support, or to get arsy with if you fancy something direct. <b>And, if you really are completely without motivation, or a thought as to what course to take then ......become a Right to Ride rep. Get stuck into your Local Development Framework. Seriously. The future of your town is up for grabs right now, and any cyclist can look beyond the purblind maunderings of town planners (the excellent Mr. Monkey aside), particularly when it comes to the sustainability test.</b>
    Indeed- good points well made Simon (though I wouldn't want to appear to competing with Rothbook for your affections! [;)].)

Redcogs- the fact that fundamentalist left wing vs right wing ideology is no longer so prevalent doesn't mean that politics no longer makes any difference. Transport, land use planning, education, environment and energy policies don't cleanly divide themselves nicely onto a left-right axis, but they way they are implemented still makes a huge difference to people's quality of life. It is in the implementation of policy that people can still make a huge difference- the recent Highway Code campaign is a really good example.
  • Ravenbait
    Ravenbait Posts: 13,064
    Erm...

Wow.

Here's something I never expected.

Carry on folks. Good show and all that.

<font size="1">I think I need a stiff drink.</font id="size1">

Sam

<font size="1"><font color="teal">The cross product of Tank Girl and Ellen Ripley:</font id="teal">

http://ravenfamily.org
    <font color="purple">"<u>You</u> might remember that 'annoyed' is my natural state!"</font id="purple">

http://gentlemencyclists.org/clubhouse
    <font color="purple">"Ya'd think we could just attract ants, like normal people."</font id="purple"></font id="size1">

http://ravenfamily.org
    "You might remember that 'annoyed' is my natural state!"
    http://gentlemencyclists.org
    "Ya'd think we could just attracts ants, like normal people."