Polar CS200 Cycle Computer

zebedeecp
zebedeecp Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Workshop
I need help woth downloading the data from the Polar CS200. I cannot seem to get it to work using the Weblink Software and Sonic Link Connection. My computer has a microphone and soundcard but I dont know what to do. Any Suggestions anyone?

Comments

• No idea, but if you get it to work let me know I am having the same issues!
  • Grifcp
    Grifcp Posts: 283
    If I remember rightly, you install the weblink software, register on the polar pesonal trainer site, then upload your sessions. You need to hold the cs200 about 2-3 inches from the end of the mic. If still no joy, have a play with the mic volume in your computer settings.
  • richa
    richa Posts: 1,631
    I tried it. Eventually got it to work. Decided it was pants. And now just stick the data in a spreadsheet.

In my opinion: Easier, Quicker, Better.

I am sure it may be worthwhile if you have an all-singing-all-dancing polar HR watch. But the CS200 (AFAIK) isn't able to give a graph of your HR, just av & max.

Rich
    <font size="1"><font color="green">Etape2007.Blogspot.Com</font id="green"></font id="size1">
    Rich
  • Mark Alexander
    Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
    are you using a mac?

my elephant has more memory than my PC
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • i found moving it further away from the mike helped, but i agree the data it actually gives you is pretty useless...