Multiple personalities: consecutive and concurrent

Comments

• Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    Come on spire, we all know that you are Redcogs!

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • thomasb
    thomasb Posts: 631
    "Come on spire, we all know that you are Redcogs!"

... and that Patrick Stevens is Arch, who is also LLB and FM and that their creator is going to come out with the novel of the decade (posted here first of course)
  • Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    Perhaps people should the lead of your truly and posed in their real names..potential abuse is always damped by the knowledge that if they were mad/bad enough they could always find you...I'm expecting a visit from Simoncp and Bonj any day now...[:)][;)]

<font color="yellow">I aint afraid o' no weeds</font id="yellow">

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

Perhaps people should the lead of your truly and posed in their real names..potential abuse is always damped by the knowledge that if they were mad/bad enough they could always find you<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Posting under my real name and knowing that my address etc are readily available, has always kept me on my best behaviour.
  • spire
    spire Posts: 4,077
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary Askwith</i>

Perhaps people should the lead of your truly and posed in their real names.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I've never thought of you as a poser![:D][;)]
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    Martin Dann is the author of the petition.

I posted a link to the petition.

I'm not Martin Dann, sorry to disappoint the weirdo creepoy internet stalkers (and apologies to Martin Dann, whoever he is.)

This thread's based on a tissue of lies anyway, me hair's not grey, it's mousey blonde you bunch of scum-sucking mouth-breathing sofa-crevice fondling bum gravy merchants.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

This thread's based on a tissue of lies anyway, me hair's not grey, it's mousey blonde you bunch of scum-sucking mouth-breathing sofa-crevice fondling bum gravy merchants.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'd assumed that it had turned grey as a result of being stalked. It must be a frightening experience having to check the underside of the bike every morning for explosive devices. [:)]
  • linfordlunchbox
    linfordlunchbox Posts: 4,834
    How come Martin Dunn uses the same colloquialisms as you on other forums Martin ?

"I\'d clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"
  • spire
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

you bunch of scum-sucking mouth-breathing sofa-crevice fondling bum gravy merchants.

Bless.

Isn't he sweet?
  • spire
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

Martin Dann is the author of the petition.

I posted a link to the petition.

I'm not Martin Dann,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LLB

He's hardly going to 'fess up is he!
  • linfordlunchbox
    He's probably afraid that he'd have to behave himself here if he did [;)]

• Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    His hair was grey when we had that bout of manlove...er, I mean.....

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

I have found him to be a bit sensitive in the past when the subject of manlove was raised....

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

I have found him to be a bit sensitive in the past when the subject of manlove was raised....

A bit of Sudocreme would've sorted that out...
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    Sudocreme? Peyote, you oik, you could at least invest in some lube!
  • CG by the way, I've been looking for you for a while to apologise for my tired outburst on ACF a few months ago. I would have apologised there, but I got kicked off that evening!

Dan
    Dan
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    Don't worry Flatty, I think that was largely me mangling words and meaning. I'd still buy you a pint if we ever meet. [:)]
  • linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

Sudocreme? Peyote, you oik, you could at least invest in some lube!

I'm sure martin uses 'Deep Heat' to match his fiery personality [:D]

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

• Tourist Tony
    No. We splashed out on/in the good stuff, from Asso's.

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CometGirl</i>

Don't worry Flatty, I think that was largely me mangling words and meaning. I'd still buy you a pint if we ever meet. [:)]

Absolutely not. The drinks are on me; whatever you would like. Was slightly surprised when i logged onto ACF to apologise to you, and had been locked out. I really didn't want to rejoin under a new name so have lurked for you here since.
    Would love to buy you a drink next time I am in London (I am happily married, so you wouldn't need to come armed)

Dan
    Dan
  • Tourist Tony
    [:D][:D][:D][}:)]

• Tourist Tony
    Coming back to the subject of the OP, there is a question here: which of the following is worst?
    Reincarnating as the same personality under a different name. (The subject of the OP)
    Registering as several different personalities, and switching from one to the other whenever persona 1 needs some "support". (Various SSwiss Scientologist trollSS)
    Registering one persona and working a shift roster with your fellow cultists to achieve maximum posting levels and annoyance. (As above; Brandstifter was three separate Germanic loons)

• ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    They're all a bit silly because none of the clowns who do that sort of thing seem to realise that everybody else will sus them out pretty quickly. The problem with Bimblytit is not that he keeps coming back, it's rather the reason why he keeps getting sacked. I suppose it just boils down to excessive immaturity and/or having crap parents who never taught him how to deal with other people. Mind you there have been encouraging signs recently. His various identities seem to be lasting a little longer each time which means he could have decided to grow up and develop some manners. The poor thing does of course need our support and encouragement in this most worthy of endeavours. That said, if he carries on like that in real life, he deserves a punch in the teeth.
  • Simon L2
    Simon L2 Posts: 2,908
    I am really Ankev1, the man that described David Bowie and Queen as 'electronic music hall'.
  • Tourist Tony
    That's just it--he does occasionally get a bit heated IME in real life, but nothing like here. He comes across in the flesh (oo-er) as a likeable chap, and is certainly a true cyclist. Unlike Mr L2, though, I don't want to have his children--though he did tell me he had had the 'snip'.
    It's just the internet syndrome of whacking something out (oo-er again) and BANG! x million people can read it.

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

Coming back to the subject of the OP, there is a question here: which of the following is worst?
    Reincarnating as the same personality under a different name. (The subject of the OP)

Didn't he start off as Toomey?
  • Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    He's certainly been here a lot longer than some of the 'outraged of Tunbridge Wells' brigade who waste their time pursuing him and who seem to be lacking in any irony or self-reflection...

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • spire
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flying_Monkey</i>

He's certainly been here a lot longer than some of the 'outraged of Tunbridge Wells' brigade who waste their time pursuing him and who seem to be lacking in any irony or self-reflection...

He's certainly a useful counterpoint to those who take themselves too seriously! [;)][:D]
  • spire

Registering as several different personalities, and switching from one to the other whenever persona 1 needs some "support". <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Have a look at what Martin is up to on simoncp's latest thread...
  • ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    Come on FM, you only stick up for him because he shares your admiration for one particular comedian. Not even his biggest critic, Spire, could be said to "pursue" him. I hope you're not suggesting that he should be allowed to completely get away with his frequent and wholly unnecessary gross rudeness. Or do you think that manners don't matter? BTW it's obvious that you, like most of us, think they do matter because you post in a polite and civilised way, so perhaps you are even, by implication, open to charges of mild hypocrisy.