dawes transfers

peddling ali
peddling ali Posts: 7
edited May 2007 in Workshop
i am doing up a 1980s dawes galaxy at the mo, does anyone know where or how i can obtain the relavent transfers/graphics for the frame. any help or info would be great.

Comments

• pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by peddling ali</i>

i am doing up a 1980s dawes galaxy at the mo, does anyone know where or how i can obtain the relavent transfers/graphics for the frame. any help or info would be great.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Depending on how accurate you want them to the originals, then I can get very close with computer cut vinyl. Otherwise try Lloyds (can't remember the rest of the name, but a search should reveal)

Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
  • Many thanks Pete, just what i was lookink for. The site yuo spoke of is called 'H Lloyd cycles'.Thanks once again. Ali.