dawes transfers

peddling ali
peddling ali Posts: 7
edited May 2007 in Road general
i am doing up a 1980s dawes galaxy at the mo, do any folks know where i can gst my paws on suitable transfers/graphics for the frame, any help or info would be great.

Comments

• graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    Why not go custom - use your imagination.... www.bikenames.com

I will soon be christening my new fixie 'Tosser' [:D]
  • pete.whelan
    pete.whelan Posts: 788
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by peddling ali</i>

i am doing up a 1980s dawes galaxy at the mo, do any folks know where i can gst my paws on suitable transfers/graphics for the frame, any help or info would be great.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

see my post on the 'Know how' forum

Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
    Recipe: shave legs sparingly, rub in embrocation and drizzle with freshly squeezed baby oil.
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Don't bother asking Dawes.
    I wrote to them a couple of years ago, quoting frame numbers, etc in an effort to ensure I got the correct year's transfers, and they replied that it wasn't company policy to supply transfers so as to prevent someone badging-up something else as one of their's.

Time to dig-out the Summer bike (why's it just started raining ? Is it something I said ?)
  • Yep tried Dawes to,got the same speel, thanks for reply.