Giro coverage...

Unknown
edited December 1969 in Pro race
...is live on British Eurosport 2 now.

Fingers crossed we get coverage to the end.

Comments

• Are you "working from home"?
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iainf72</i>

Are you "working from home"?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Guilty as charged. [:I]
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyp</i>
    Guilty as charged. [:I]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Jealous.

I'm going for the retro live.cyclingnews.com while on the conference call thing?
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    Havw they said anything about cancelling the Zoncolan?
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • 'crosses fingers'

i really hope they don't turn it off!

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • Mark.Scp
    Mark.Scp Posts: 514
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyp</i>

thx andy

was watching the tennis waiting for the giro:P lol

Mark

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
    la marmotte xD

la marmotte xD

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mark.S</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyp</i>

thx andy

WTF is Serena Williams wearing on her head?
  • i've just seen a pro-rider with a triple! [V]

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eurostar</i>

Havw they said anything about cancelling the Zoncolan?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Nope. It's dry there at the moment so everyone is keeping their fingers crossed.

They are currently discussing gear options for today.
  • afx237vi
    They showed the Zoncolan a few minutes ago. No snow, huge crowds and by the look of it very narrow roads.
  • Mark.Scp
    Mark.Scp Posts: 514
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by afx237vi</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mark.S</i>

thx andy

U mean Venus? :) i dno, u tell me xD

Mark

la marmotte xD

la marmotte xD

• Arrggh, trying to watch Rai's coverage of the Giro, and is it just me or does it keep buffering for anyone else? I've not had any problems with it any other day [:(]
  • lucybearscp
    lucybearscp Posts: 51

thx andy

Mark

la marmotte xD

Why not watch the giro while waiting for the giro ?
    http://www.media.rai.it/mpmedia/0,,Sport%5E24655,0.html

cyclingfever.com/
    cyclingfever.com/
  • They have switched to international eurosport again, and it's not on British eurosport yet - arsehole they are

If cycling is free why does it cost me so much buying the nick naks
  • afx237vi
    It's on British ES in a few minutes.
  • The useless ****ers! But it's going over to the cycling any second on British Eurosport. The George Hincapie lookalike on the tennis has just said so.
  • afx237vi

U mean Venus? :) i dno, u tell me xD

Mark

[/quote]

I just saw it again. I reckon it must be some kind of dead bird that met with an unfortunate tennis-ball related end.
  • So they have just said, but if i had not got home early my video would still be taping ES 2 not BE. They are really frustrating us fans swapping channels, times etc etc. If i did not like cycling so much i really would cancel my subs.

Now who do i contact to complain................

If cycling is free why does it cost me so much buying the nick naks