stage 16 *spoiler*

Mr Bumble
Mr Bumble Posts: 572
edited December 1969 in Pro race
Garzelli on the attack!!!!

he has six minutes on the maglia rosa!!!

he hasn't given up

incredible Giro!!!!!!

Comments

• ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    40 seconds up on a chasing <s>trio</s> quintet with 18 km to go... Vai Stefano!

<font color="black">london</font id="black"><font color="red">phoenix</font id="red"><font color="black">.co.uk</font id="black">
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Garzelli is 20 mins down on GC. DDL ain't worried.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr Bumble</i>

Garzelli on the attack!!!!

he has six minutes on the maglia rosa!!!

he hasn't given up

incredible Giro!!!!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He is going for another stage win as he is 20 mins down on the Maglia Rosa on GC

cheers
    MG

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • Mr Bumble
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by afx237vi</i>

Garzelli is 20 mins down on GC. DDL ain't worried.

yeah- I just went to check...still what a show[:p]
  • Mr Bumble
    anyone know what De Rosa he is riding?

Really graceful bike
  • afx237vi
    I hope the rest of the break catches him and Mangel wins. He used to be so funny when he was in Neighbours.
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    They'll get him...they must have plenty in reserve
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • 8km to go and he's got 35seconds

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • Eurostar
    The chasers could be a lot better organised...maybe he'll stay away
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • ricadus
    5km; 34 seconds...

<font color="black">london</font id="black"><font color="red">phoenix</font id="red"><font color="black">.co.uk</font id="black">
  • afx237vi
    Lastras goes for it.
  • Eurostar
    Did I imagine it or did one of the commentators just say 'probenicide'?
    <hr>
  • afx237vi
    They're also calling someone a "retardo" quite a lot. Blimey, not very PC is it? Perhaps he's just a bit slow? :p
  • ricadus
    3km; 40 seconds...

• Mr Bumble
    Garzelli is gaurding his lead at 40"
  • never quite work out why some groups don't work together [?]

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • afx237vi
    Bravo Stefano!
  • Mr Bumble
    Bravo Garzelli!!!!

what a Giro and the best to come tomorrow!!!
  • afx237vi
    Strewth, Mangel finished 2nd. Get in there ya little ripper, etc etc.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr Bumble</i>

anyone know what De Rosa he is riding?

Really graceful bike
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">It's the Idol. Very nice looking bike. Much more aesthetically pleasing than that god awful Tango model they also do! [xx(]
  • Great ride by Garzelli. He's having a great Giro.

For the Tinkoff fans, that's how to show that you deserve a wild card! Two stage wins now for Acqua e Sapone. Remind me again how many Tinkoff have? [;)]
  • afx237vi
    Don't forget Laverde's win for Panaria
  • Mr Bumble
    Andyp makes the point....

The wildcard Tinkof, Aqua & Panaria have really stirred up the excitement....unlike the Tour in recent years (agritubel excepted)
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyp</i>
    For the Tinkoff fans, that's how to show that you deserve a wild card! Two stage wins now for Acqua e Sapone. Remind me again how many Tinkoff have? [;)]

Yeah, but A & S have lame kit.

Ok their bikes are pretty nice, but not as nice as Tinkoff.

[:p]