Jan'y babes..

yenrodcp
yenrodcp Posts: 9,991
edited May 2007 in Campaign
...seems to be the only one not to cwy on tv or hold a pwess conferwence saying I did...

Wonder why ???????????

[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
[;)] \'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]

Comments

• snorri
    snorri Posts: 2,981
    Keep it under your hat yenrod, the authorities are on to it, the truth will out in the end.[;)]
  • mjones
    mjones Posts: 1,915
    Can anyone shed any light on what on Earth this topic is about[?]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mjones</i>

Can anyone shed any light on what on Earth this topic is about[?]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Apparently Jan Ullrich has a speech impediment which only yenrod has managed to identify,however, according to snorri, the authorities are getting near to discovering this fact for themselves and then the poop will really hit the fan.
  • Gunner Rodgers
    Gunner Rodgers Posts: 3,860
    KenDodd, as 10CC said in their song, "I'm not in love"..........."Big boys don't cwy"

[;)]

www.mtb-extreme.co.uk

Gunner Rodgers
    www.mtb-extreme.co.uk

Gunner Rodgers
  • Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    Hmmm. I thought this was some kind of Astrology stuff. Capricorns and Aquarians don't cry at press conferences.

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • yenrodcp
    yenrodcp Posts: 9,991
    ...yet it seems Aries dont too ! (Riis is an Aries)

You lot are soo slow !

[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
    [;)] \'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
  • rdaviesb
    rdaviesb Posts: 566
    Jany's still thinking about what he should do next, and whether or not he will lose his shirt at the end of it! [:0]